+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff's radio interview this week

Jeff's radio interview this week

I saw this on the 'sucks board. Couldn't decide where to put it, so I started a thread for it. Sorry if it's already posted somewhere.

On Joanna: When asked why Joanna was voted off - was it the God Thing, or because she was bossy, or a threat, or because she couldn't sing - JP answered "it could be any or all of those things. Its interesting, because remember, Survivor is a social/political game, and that becomes really evident this season."

On Shawna: "Imagine how miserable she must be. She went to Tribal Council just knowing that she was going home. She could already taste that pizza. And now she has become a prisoner of that tribe. Yes, I think it will definitely affect how she relates to the other members of the tribe."

On Heidi's Implants: "You know what I find amazing is the continued assault from Jenna and Heidi about beauty. It is amazing to me how Heidi goes on and on about how cute and skinny they . . . . and skinny is Heidi's big word. I mean come on, if you know you are going to be on Survivor, and you know that you're going to be in the Amazon for 39 days, at least if you're going to get a boob job, get a good one! I guess the lesson here is that if you're going to get one, go to a big city like Houston or New York or L.A. where they know how to do one without screwing it up."

On "The Date": "There is a lot more to that overnight encounter than meets the eye. It sould be a summit. It could be a switch. It is a very interesting pairing."

Wow, great info, MollyRose! Thanks!

Jeff never pulls any punches, does he? What a guy.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Re: Jeff's radio interview this week

Originally posted by MollyRose
    On Heidi's Implants: "You know what I find amazing is the continued assault from Jenna and Heidi about beauty. It is amazing to me how Heidi goes on and on about how cute and skinny they . . . . and skinny is Heidi's big word. I mean come on, if you know you are going to be on Survivor, and you know that you're going to be in the Amazon for 39 days, at least if you're going to get a boob job, get a good one! I guess the lesson here is that if you're going to get one, go to a big city like Houston or New York or L.A. where they know how to do one without screwing it up."

You GO, Jeff!

I like Jeff more and more all the time.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Re: Jeff's radio interview this week

Originally posted by MollyRose
    I
    I can't believe Jeff would say that

Kat

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    OMG, that is Classic!

Thanks for posting Molly!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

OMG, why is he picking on the young attractive Heidi?
    The young attractive ones always get picked on, I guess that's just the way society is and people will always pick on other's because of their appearance.
    It's really unfair. :rolleyes

( wtg Jeff)
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ohmygosh, did Jeff really say all that about Heidi? I can't quite believe it, that guy sure doesn't mince his words. Woohoo!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Oh boy, Heidi's sure gonna get it at the reunion show!

Personally, I think Jeff is just jealous.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast