+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps

FORT Fanatic

Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps

ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Faster than a speeding bullet as ever Brian .

I wonder if there will be an early merge and Dave and Jenna are playing the ambassador roles as Kathy and Rob did in S4.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Looks like a safe bet fluff.

It'd be hilarious if they actually did hook up that night. I know it probably won't happen...but I'd laugh if it did!

FORT Fanatic
    lol thanks Fluff. What week/episode is the merge in the past seasons? I can't remember.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I wonder if they could get away with a fake merge again? These folks were filming when the last one was shown.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

How about a switch instead of a merge? If Dave & Jenna end up on the same team & one wins the RC, they could get to take the other along with them. Possibility?

Okay, I had to go back and listen to be sure, but they did say "It's date night for Jenna and Dave." As time goes on, this show is less and less like survivor and more like temptation island. The angle they are pushing here is not fair to the married (and just not interested) contestants. They sign up for survivor and it turns into the hot tub scene from Joe Millionaire.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by Brian S.
    lol thanks Fluff. What week/episode is the merge in the past seasons? I can't remember.
    Up until last seaosn, the merge has always taken place when there are ten contestants left in the game.

Perhaps it is not the merge, but instead a switch as jodaar said already.

Jiff did give the code words out at TC tonight about how just when you get comfortable the game changes. We know that no one took the bait to change tribes last time, even though it would have made perfect sense for Shi-Devil and Stephanie.

How about this: The two reps are allowed to pick a player or two off of the other side. Now that would be a twist... unlikely, but interesting I think.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast