+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Preview Vidcaps

"It's date night for Jenna and Dave."
    Yes, Jeff said that. In my opinion - Dave is TOAST. Jenna is gonna flirt and use her "womanly ways" and the boy is gonna crumble. Will they "hook up"? Depends on what you mean by hook up - I doubt that Jenna will let Dave do anything more than possibly kiss her good night. And, I think that because (as much as I dislike Princess Jenna) she's pretty crafty when it comes to manipulating men.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

I agree.

I can't see anything else happeneing, I hope to God not as I really don't need to see that.

For an intelligent guy, Dave is a bit of a sad loser when it comes to women.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, when Dave said he could see Jenna naked in the shower, my first thought was "As if she's not doing that on purpose" :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It made me when Dave's voiceover came on and the shot swings to Jenna in the shower.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I agree.
    I think most women would be a little more modest and try their best to cover themselves up.
    She was doing quite the opposite.

I know I would have told Dave to leave the area if I thought he could see through the shower.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Originally posted by fluff

I think most women would be a little more modest and try their best to cover themselves up.
    She was doing quite the opposite.
    Well, she finally gets to put her initial stragety to use.

Indeed.
    I would normally be surprised that she was able to remember it for that long, but I think it's not so much a strategy as a life choice with Jenna.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Rob is pretty pathetic, but I am not so sure about Dave. This could be a bit of MB manipulation.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.
    Well, apparently Dave didn't realize he was playing a game until about a week in. He may be book smart, but lack common sense.

My very first thought was that we were given the winners of the Reward Challenge. But individual rewards don't make sense at this juncture in the game...unless they ARE doing 3-legged races.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast