+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Post-Episode #4 Discussion **Spoilers**

Shayla, at the end of the show when the credits are rolling and the bootee is giving their little speach they show everyone holding up who they voted for. Shawna did indeed vote for Christy
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Yes, Shawna voted for Christy as she said, and it appears that Shawna really is out of the HCA, as Deena pretty much called her out at TC while reinforcing Christy's loyalty.

There still could be a twist or two left here.

As for Heidi. What a unique combination of intelligence and stupidity. She is playing a very, very smart game. Has a good idea what to do to win, and is methodically pursuing it. But she seems to have a huge blind spot when it comes to appearance, and I think she may eventually find herself being manipulated more by the men than she realizes.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by jodaar
    You think Christy was treated bad before, what about Shawna? The girl needs a doctor & they're keeping her around for strategy? She didn't even vote with the alliance if you noticed. Her vote for Christy never came out of the jar.
    The fact that most of them voted out the strong one showed that the girls are not that smart in this game. Do you think keeping Shawna will help the team to win next time? If I were the girls, I would certainly keep the strong one in the team, beat up the guys first, and leave the cat fight later on. :nono

Originally posted by lol_its_fun
    The fact that most of them voted out the strong one showed that the girls are not that smart in this game. Do you think keeping Shawna will help the team to win next time? If I were the girls, I would certainly keep the strong one in the team, beat up the guys first, and leave the cat fight later on. :nono
    Very true lol. They always seem to look too far ahead & it burns them. I'd keep the strongest players around to make sure I maintained majority. I never understand why anybody would throw an IC on purpose either (it's happened several times in the past). Strength is in numbers. You can't be selfish early.

Praise the Lord and pass the pirahna!!! She is gone!!!! If I had to listen to another quote I was going to scream!!!!! I think they kept Shawna cause they think they need her in the alliance. I don't think any of the girls know she didn't vote the alliance, she voted Christy. When and if that comes out, I bet she is gone then next TC they do. To put up with her whinning and bitching cause she is supposed to support the HCA and doesn't vote the line will not go over well at all.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I hate Joanna after episode 2...but somehow, I felt bad she was booted when instead it should be shawna..or the cute dumbs-jenna and heidi...heidi is so self-absorbed- conceited- dumb!!!

I think christy is now in the good position and though it seems she joined the dumb witches in voting joana, i think her alliance is only to denna...and she is wise enough to know the silicone girls is just using her and even wiser to have them think they have control over her just because they include her...

John removed F2 spoiler speculation

Im rooting for Matthew and Chrsity....dave looks cute though (but dumb for a rocket scientist)

Ill be missing...HALLELUJAH!!! O GLORRYYY!!! hehehe
    Last edited by John; 03-07-2003 at 06:03 AM.

Somehow I pictured Deena last night sitting watching at home screaming at the TV "who are you calling fat you blonde silicone bimbo" If Heidi thinks any of those women are "fatter" then her body imige is all off, all those other "older" women are in great shape. Heidi really got on my nerves. She seems smart but she is too wrapped up in herself.

That said, I can't help but feel the women made a HUGE error in voting off Joanna. They should have sent Shawna out of there, there is clearly something wrong with her and she isn't going to be a help in RC and IC. I think Deena could easily draw Christy in to the alliance to replace Shawna and that would put Deena in a better position. Joanna they could have gotten rid of at the merge (clearly she was annoying in her celebration of her religion but that woman was tough as nails) I don't think the men would hesitate in getting rid of Joanna once she was in camp with them.
    I'm liking Matt. A guy willing to eat a fish eye for the protein just seems ready to do what is needed. Roger, is annoying me. He comes accross as very judgemental about everything.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

When Heidi caught that first fish during the IC, and she was asking for help, I was telling my wife "quick, one of you older, larger women, help me with my fish!"

What a freak. If she mentioned one more time how she was cuter or better than half the tribe, I was going to do something bad to the TV.

I think they should have shown Shawna's vote for Christy, at the expense of one of the Shawna votes, maybe. The only reason I can think of for Jeff doing this, is that he wants to manipulate the vote next time - and that's just bad.

WHY are the guys so obsessed about women? I just don't get it. I don't think that after 10 days in the Amazon without food, that the lack of women around would be near the top of my complaint list.

I would LOVE to let Lorenzo Lamas loose on Heidi with his laser pointer... she would be shredded wheat by the time he outlined all her flaws!!.... her complexion is awful, uneven, oily..... her hair is like straw... her boob job is horrible.... but the ugliest thing about her is her personality.... I would love to give her a WAKE-UP call.... the older, fatter women don't hate her because she is beautiful... they hate her because she is an immature, conceited little bitch..... blah!..... I was looking at her chest... she has a gap wide enough to drive a Mack truck through... and the bones sticking out would make a dandy washboard come laundry day!..... oh and her eyeballs are spaced sooooooo farrrrr apart that all I can think is ET!! everytime i see her!.... Heidi PHONE HOME!... or no better yet GO HOME!

Dustbunny

The look on Jeanne's face after Joanna got booted is one of the reasons I watch Survivor! Loved seeing the recognition dawn that she is in deep sh*t. She seems to pride herself on her masterful scheming, so it was gratifying to see the look of shock on her face when she realized that she was not in control.

I really like Deena. Now, she is a good competitor! Hope she manages to make it through despite most likely being viewed as a threat.

I started out really liking Heidi and pulling for her. After the past two eps, though, I absolutely can't stand her! She seems to think she is still the beautiful girl she probably is in the normal world with the help of good grooming, but frankly the Amazon seems to be a great equalizer and nobody looks terribly good right now. I wish she and Jenna would stop dwelling on how beautiful they are and how fat and ugly the others are and just play the game. I watch Survivor to see people strategize, not worry about who is the most likely to be voted Prom Queen.

Love the guys, and I'm pulling mostly for them though I feel guilty not rooting for my gender. I am worried about Matthew as I am really rooting for him, and I think he might not make it much longer. Rob is a tool, but seems much more harmless than perhaps he would like to feel he is. I am rooting for Alex, Matthew, and (for some reason) Dave.

I find myself disappointed with this season as so many annoying stereotypes keep getting played out. For example, the guys seem to be constantly thinking about "hooking up" and the girls are determined to use their looks to their advantage.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread