+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Post-Episode #4 Discussion **Spoilers**

Luck of the draw I guess, GH. If hers had come out first, they would have showed it. It's tough to tell though, because those drawings are so obviously edited for dramatic effect.

Luck of the draw? I was always under the impression that Jeff had pre-aranged the votes beforehand. Was that just a misconception on my part?
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I know what you mean GH.
    Jiff spends god knows how long shuffling the votes before revealing them.
    He could easily have slipped the Christy vote into the middle of the pile then had to reveal them all.
    There's obviously a reason why he chose to reveal them in that particular order.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, Jeff has always done that.

I like Heidi in the sense that she helps out, contributes with ideas, and is strong in the competitions. It's her stupid arrogant remarks that I can't stand.

Spegs, I also think Deena and christy will go far!

You're right GH, Jiff does pre-arrange the votes.
    Janet mentioned in her chat that he spent ages doing it on the night she was eliminated.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cool fluff. I didn't know that. Maybe he didn't want anybody to know Christy got a vote. That might prompt more votes for her? Who knows.

I must have missed something. Did Shawna vote for Christy or say that she would vote for her? I just saw the folded paper...

that is what I thought. Another thing I hate is when they leave the deciding vote as one that was shown on television. That always takes the suspense out of the close votes for me as I am always looking for the ones they showed.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Yeah it sure seems that way. God knows how many times Jiff has done a "person 1, person 2, person 1, person 2" deal. It could be coincidence but the chances of that are low.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

I'm glad Joanna is gone, but her absense will weaken the team. Joanna was very strong during all the compeitions. I think they should've eliminated whiny Shawna since Christy said she would join Deena, Jenna, and Heidi.

+ Reply to Thread