+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-Episode #4 Discussion **Spoilers**

Originally posted by fluff
    Oh and how wonderful to have to hear Heidi going on yet again about how cute she is
    Personally I don't find the least bit attractive. Physically or personality wise. It cracks me up listening to her go on about her looks when I find rather unattractive.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I KNOW! I just want to tell her, "Look sweety, you're not THAT good looking." (Nobody is goodlooking enough for that bad of an attitude!) THe guys seem to find her attractive, but they are trapped in the Amazon, and they haven't had to talk to her yet. What a little
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Originally posted by Koko833
    Did anyone else see the look on Jeanne's face when Joanna was voted off. She was sooo mad. I think she knows she's all by herself and there is no one there to help her.
    That was great, it almost rivaled the cocky grin dropping from John's face when he was booted in Survivor Marqueses. She looked like she want to jump the girls. I wonder if she bites her tounge when they get back to camp or if she lets it loose.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

am I still a FORT newbie? ophelia's Avatar
    Koko - the fridge is likely powered by propane. it looked about the size of most propane fridges i've seen
    I can't help it if I'm lucky--Bob Dylan

I liked the immunity challenge on this show. It actually had something to do with the sitution they are in and surviving off the land. The reward challenge wasn't to bad either but we have seen that enough already.
    I am really impressed that they have done there best to make sure trhe challenges are not all that physical. It takes away the advantage the men would likely have and has made for a more compelling competition.

I think Heidi thought JoAnna was jealous...when she wasn't! She really is clueless. Typical blonde!
    I just wanted to mention that Heidi ISN'T a true blonde!
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

One thing I don't understand is why Jeff hides a desenting vote such as Shawna's. He does this all the time. Is that something he chooses to do or is he told to do it? You would think they would want that out there. It could spark some real controversy. Not so much in this case as it would be rather obvious who that vote came from but there have been situtions in the past. I just don't see a reason why they would want to hide that vote from the players.

I haven't heard whether or not previous votes are taken into consideration this time.
    I would think that by hiding the votes Jiff is pretty much telling us that they're not.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JoAnna already had the majority, so no need to show the last vote. That's how they always do it.

Yeah but why not show Shawna's vote for Christy before hand? That would expose her as voting against her supposed allies. As it is they would have no idea unless she came out and told them.

+ Reply to Thread