+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Yul - Cook Islands

Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    I was thinking last night that maybe he even GAVE it to her. It might have been a smart move: if she needs it, she uses it and Cecila still goes home. If she doesnt, then she brings it back to him. If she had to use it then yeah, it would have prohibited him from using it on himself later...but if his numbers were destroyed that early, then the idol would only get him so far anway. I think if I were in his position I would have given it to her....I wonder if he did and if we'll find out next week. I do like him a lot.
    That's what I thought too. He said that if he needed it to use it to save Becky, he would. He might have given it to her, but we don't know, because she didn't get the highest number of votes.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Omg Ethel !!!

Hottie Alert!!!!

Yeah prehaps he did gave the immunity idol to becky just in case. I really hope he can make it to the jury panel.
    M i r a c l e

I really hope Yul wins... and with a resume like that at age 31!!! I mean WOW. Marry me please!!!

I want him to win too! Of course eceryone in the house is rooting for different people.

FORT Newbie

Why Yul didn't finish Marine Corps Officer Training School

willitsnews. com/entertainment/ci_4331634

"While Yul Kwon was attending Stanford, he decided to go through the Marine Corps Officer Training School. He was close to graduating when he learned that his friend and roommate from Yale was in the final stages of leukemia.

"He only had, like, one day to finish, but when his friend took a turn for the worse, he had to make a decision to either stay, or be with his friend," Paul Kwon says. "Instead of taking that one day for himself to finish, he flew back to be with his friend before he died.

"So he was there for his friend, and he has no regrets about not finishing the school, even though he went through so much hard work there, he knew that it was more important to be with his friend.""

I hope this helps.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pololite;2145371;
    willitsnews. com/entertainment/ci_4331634

"While Yul Kwon was attending Stanford, he decided to go through the Marine Corps Officer Training School. He was close to graduating when he learned that his friend and roommate from Yale was in the final stages of leukemia.

"He only had, like, one day to finish, but when his friend took a turn for the worse, he had to make a decision to either stay, or be with his friend," Paul Kwon says. "Instead of taking that one day for himself to finish, he flew back to be with his friend before he died.

"So he was there for his friend, and he has no regrets about not finishing the school, even though he went through so much hard work there, he knew that it was more important to be with his friend.""

I hope this helps.
    I am a military man. I get the feeling there is more to the story than this -- you don't just 'leave' training. There is usually a committment involved before being admitted that one cannot simply and easily 'cast away'; and especially not for a non-familiy member. I like Yul alot, but there is somethign missing from this story.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

FORT Fan
    I want him to win If it's not him or Becky, I will scream

Every week, it becomes more apparent that Yul will win.

I'm thinking if there's a merge this week he'll give Ozzy the idol knowing that all the Rarotongas see Ozzy as a threat and know he hasn't had a chance to look for the idol at exile island.

Terry never gave it up even though he could have saved his only allies since he kept winning immunity, so they have no reason to think Yul would give it up, but I think he would if it meant destroying Raro's number advantage.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread