+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Spoiler-Winner Revealed

FORT Fan

Possible Spoiler-Winner Revealed

I don't know if I can post to other links here but online magizine entertainment site JAM posted a article with this information.

'Survivor' won't say who makes Top 3

By TARA MERRIN -- Calgary Sun

Ousted Survivor: Cook Island player Jonathan Penner knows how to keep his mouth shut.

The recently booted actor/producer is not giving any hints about which contestants make it to the end in Survivor's first ever Top 3 tribal council. Or who wins the cool million.

But, if you were going to put some money on it, you may want to vote for one of the Hispanic players.

Ummmmmmm isnt there only one Hispanic player left??????

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler;2177965;
    But, if you were going to put some money on it, you may want to vote for one of the Hispanic players.
    i read this article and this little snippet is not quoted from Jonathan. Where did the writee get this idea? Jonathan is very diplomatic and doesn't hint to anyone in particular besides the "aitu 4". i think him saying he doesn't want to vote for any of the 3 is misdirection along the lines of Judd saying he never knew it was Steph that didn't vote for him to keep viewers guessing

+ Reply to Thread