+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amazon is a black sheep

*moves to the front of the line*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    I can talk about ALL of them forever. It's absolutely ridiculous how deeply I think about Survivor during the season.
    Geez, I can barely keep the shows and players figured out while I'm watching, let alone the past ones.

But that said, I like this Survivor and I like the man/woman team concept, it's working to keep me interested.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I'm the same as you Paulie.
    It's a definite addiction.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Paulie, you had a line awhile back about Survivor: Pizza Hut and how you'd still watch.

Me too!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Leo
    Premium Member
    At least I don't think I need it. I didn't even follow Thailand, and didn't pay much attention to Marquesas either. The last one before Amazon I closely followed was Africa.

I watched Marquesas because of Gabriel I thought Africa was one of the most boring. And the winner of Marquesas to be the most undeserving.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Rain!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Totally agree.

S4 had a great cast, great moments, great quotable lines (Do I have STOOPID written on my forehead) but the worst winner ever.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by raindance
    I thought Africa was one of the most boring. And the winner of Marquesas to be the most undeserving.
    I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed Africa. I thought it had some great twists ( the 3/3 change that screwed what-ever-his-name-was ), accusations ( Lex ), caracters ( big Tom and my all time favorite Ethan ) and a great truly nice/good/deserving winner.

I agree that Vee was one of the most undeserving winners.

Survivor Thailand was a bit disapointing, but I thought Brian played an amazing game and truly deserved to win :cool:

Kat

S3 had some great moments, certainly, but I think overall it suffers in comparison to the other Survivor installments. Apart from the oppressive environment, which sapped the fun and energy from many of the players, there were just some bad players out there. Kim Powers, for example, would have my vote for the absolute worst Survivor player ever.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast