+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Which Survivor Do You Like The Least?

FORT Regular
    Yep i agree that raro is just playing a emotional game.

FORT Fogey
    Yul is in charge, and he's not afraid to let everybody know it, quite arrogantly at that. By doing so, he's also letting them know he's responsible for their boot. Some may respect that he dumb lucked his way into that position. Others will be bitter about it.

If Jonathan didn't flip AND there wasn't a double boot, Aitu would have been Pagonged. That's not a good path to head down, no matter how you spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by user name;2176983;
    Yul is in charge, and he's not afraid to let everybody know it, quite arrogantly at that. By doing so, he's also letting them know he's responsible for their boot. Some may respect that he dumb lucked his way into that position. Others will be bitter about it.

If Jonathan didn't flip AND there wasn't a double boot, Aitu would have been Pagonged. That's not a good path to head down, no matter how you spin it.

Good points (and you've almost convinced me ) BUT, let's just say that Adam makes it to the finals (which is entirely possible). Couldn't you apply the same argument to him, due to his arranging the boots of Brad, Rebecca, and Jenny? (and Jonathan sure as hell won't vote for him, and I seriously doubt that Ozzy would, either). And Becky won't, unless Yul screws her in a very major way. I also don't see Sundra as a threat to him, because, historically, survivor players don't like coat-tail riders (and that may be what does Becky in, too--although I don't think that she is, in any way, a coat-tail rider.) No, I really think that Ozzy is Yul's biggest threat, because they both command respect for different reasons: Ozzy for his physical prowess and Yul for his stratical tactics.

Also, I agree that if Jonathan hadn't flipped, Aitu would be history. But Jon DID flip and that was completely because of Yul. But, we'll see what happens on Sunday.
    Last edited by Messalina; 12-13-2006 at 07:00 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Most of Raro will vote on emotion but that coincides with a vote for the best player. Like Nate, he's pissed at ozzy and thinks he's a punk, he'd never vote for him, he'd vote for Yul. While that is an emotional decision to not vote Ozzy, Yul did play the best game. it just so happened that who he is bitter against didn't have any strategic game while his opponent did. An Ozzy vote from Nate WOULD solely be on emotion and nothing on who played the best or played strategic "I thought he was a cool cat" about ozzy. That would be deciding on emotion only and not the bedst player

The one time Jenny met ozzy was when they crashed Raro's camp. She didn't like him and probably would vote Yul over him. Though she says she didn't "click" with yul and becky, she respected him, his game play and strategy. Again Ozzy has no game play except Immunity Hog and an emotional vote against ozzy is at the same time a vote for who played the best-Yul.

let's face it, only Yul, Jonathan and to a smaller extend Becky had any kind of game play and strategy.The rest either had horrible strategy or no strategy at all.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 12-14-2006 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2177202;
    Most of Raro will vote on emotion but that coincides with a vote for the best player. Like Nate, he's pissed at ozzy and thinks he's a punk, he'd never vote for him, he'd vote for Yul. While that is an emotional decision to not vote Ozzy, Yul did play the best game. it just so happened that who he is bitter against didn't have any strategic game while his opponent did. An Ozzy vote from Nate WOULD solely be on emotion and nothing on who played the best or played strategic "I thought he was a cool cat" about ozzy. That would be deciding on emotion only and not the bedst player

The one time Jenny met ozzy was when they crashed Raro's camp. She didn't like him and probably would vote Yul over him. Though she says she didn't "click" with yul and becky, she respected him, his game play and strategy. Again Ozzy has no game play except Immunity Hog and an emotional vote against ozzy is at the same time a vote for who played the best-Yul.

let's face it, only Yul, Jonathan and to a smaller extend Becky had any kind of game play and strategy.The rest either had horrible strategy or no strategy at all.

I agree--I think that Yul can beat Ozzy. I think that Brad and Jenny will, more than likely, vote for Yul and I also remember that when Ozzy, CB, and Flicka crashed Raro's camp, Rebecca made a remark about the 3 of them being "the ones we like the least," and since Rebecca has nothing against Yul, she'll probably vote for him. Jonathan will definitely be a Yul vote, and Candice, too, will hold her nose and vote for Yul, and Nate will do the same. And if Perverti and Adum keep their promise, then he is golden. The only problem is, there is no f2 anymore, so we don't know how an f3 will split the vote.

And, as for your statement that only Yul, Jonathan, and Becky had any gameplay, well, obviously, I couldn't agree more.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't have alot of time to post much right now but whether it's a F2 or F3 there are minimum 4 votes ozzy will not be getting the, way I see it going down. Yul has a lock on Brad and Jonathan's vote. Candice may vote for Becky instead of Yul but either way she won't be voting for ozzy. Nate won't either-he's to bitter and in his final words he had more praise for Yul than Becky or Sundra. Actually he had more for Yul while in the game too--that he was so smart and such a threat during the ill-fated flip episode that sent him home.

I'll try to finish this up later of the other 5 voters if I can get back here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789