+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Survivor Do You Like The Least?

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    There aren't any real "villains" this season, which I think is a good thing. Even so, my vote goes to Nate, who I think is classless and useless.

FORT Fan
    Ozzy, he's always been too cocky imo. Although he does have a reason.

Oh, hands down, TERRY!

Wait a minute...this season?? Sorry. Ummm....

Gotta go with Adam/Parvati/Candice, with Candice and Adam leading the pack slightly. Seriously, the two of them creeped me out with their smacking on each other and their boorishness and complete ignorance of how badly they came across. Nate ranks right up there too. I didn't mind him in the beginning but his attitude was really ugly IMO.

Definitely Adumb and Candice.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;2173719;
    As much as I detest bubbleheads Adam and Parvati (and Candice by association), I'd have to say I dislike Nate the most. Mainly for acting like a 5 year old hopped up on too much sugar since he's been on the jury.

Oh my Gawd! How is it possible someone can have 10 seconds of screen time and manage to be the most friggin annoying person on that episode!! Makes you just want to reach in there and hit him.

I didn't get all the Nate hate until the last episode where he was booted off. He was just to nasty and arrogant. Then, he made me furious just by his expressions at TC when Candice, Pavo & Adam were attacking Jonathan.

But my vote would go to Pavo. Ever since that episode where she flirted with Nate, she began to grate. My first impression of her was she was a bimbo. Adam? Just a smug-dumbass. Candice I liked, then disliked, now I'm just neutral. I tend to think some of her behavior was caused by starvation. I think she must be very embarrassed by the whole Adam romance at this point. That's punishment enough.

FORT Fogey
    Nate... by far!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo;2173930;
    I'm going to say Adumb. For believing that he was some kind of Eagle when he was really nothing but a turkey. And for saying Jonathan sucks at life when Jonathan has 1) Been married to the same person for 15 years, has two kids, a great job that he enjoys and an oscar nomination. Adumb, on the other hand, lists his favourite actress as Dakota Fanning and works selling copiers. While Jonathan was completely soothing and supporting to Poverty when she cut her thumb, Adumb walked off like a wuss because he couldn't watch. I also hate his slack jaw and the way he wants Candice and Poverty to 'appreciate him'.

He is a dispicable player and a terrible human being.

I think that should count for two points!

I share the same opinion of Adum. His attacking of Jonathan was particularly vile in light of the fact that he actually had the nerve to attack the person who was supplying him with food! It was bad enough to see Candice and Perverti laying around like lazy parasites, but to see a young, healthy guy refuse to work (and then. almost literally, bite the hand that was feeding him) was just too much. The one who sucks at life, Adam honey, is YOU--not Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed;2174743;
    Oh my Gawd! How is it possible someone can have 10 seconds of screen time and manage to be the most friggin annoying person on that episode!! Makes you just want to reach in there and hit him.

I didn't get all the Nate hate until the last episode where he was booted off. He was just to nasty and arrogant. Then, he made me furious just by his expressions at TC when Candice, Pavo & Adam were attacking Jonathan.

But my vote would go to Pavo. Ever since that episode where she flirted with Nate, she began to grate. My first impression of her was she was a bimbo. Adam? Just a smug-dumbass. Candice I liked, then disliked, now I'm just neutral. I tend to think some of her behavior was caused by starvation. I think she must be very embarrassed by the whole Adam romance at this point. That's punishment enough.

The first line and the last 2 lines in this post are absolutely priceless

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran;2174540;
    There aren't any real "villains" this season, which I think is a good thing. Even so, my vote goes to Nate, who I think is classless and useless.
    Short and to the point--and I agree

I will say this, though: I think that Candice, Adum and Perverti made themselves villains when it became clear how spoiled they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lurker~;2174608;
    Ozzy, he's always been too cocky imo. Although he does have a reason.

I'm not an Ozzy fan, either. I respect his physical prowess, and his work ethic, and his honesty--but they don't make up for his mean streak.

+ Reply to Thread