+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll at CBS.com

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Poll at CBS.com

http://www.cbs.com/mariner/vote/

Which Survivor made the most tactical decision during SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS? Cast your vote now and the winner will be presented with a brand new 2008 Mercury Mariner.

It doesn't have a cut off date and I just voted and it took my vote.....

I voted for Jonathan
    !
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I voted for Jonathan too. Just because.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Same here. Anyone vote for Sekou?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular
    I voted for Johnathon also he deserves it. With all the hard work he did and made the show entertaining as well.

I suggest people dont vote for Candice since her father can buy her a new car.

She got a brand new cadillac when she graduated highschool. Must be nice. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Necrom;2172962;
    I voted for Johnathon also he deserves it. With all the hard work he did and made the show entertaining as well.

I suggest people dont vote for Candice since her father can buy her a new car.

She got a brand new cadillac when she graduated highschool. Must be nice. lol

well that explains why she had such a sense of entitlement on the show.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey
    Unless somebody really impresses me over the course of the next two episodes, I'm not voting unless I get a none of the above option.

Well it has to be Jonathan. Candice's decision got her several more trips to EI and one of the first boots after the merge, and also the biggest booby prize - Adam.

Jonathan might not have won but he changed the outcome of the game.

Survivor is a weird game because a lot of times people win who basically didn't do anything at all but go along for the ride. Other people carry them to the finish. Aka, look at Becky and Sundra right now. Ozzy's there because he so fierce on the playing field while Yul has been using his smarts to keep him in, they are the two key players that have brought the girls this far. I also have to add that Jonathan helped them to be where they are too.
    Last edited by RubyRed; 12-09-2006 at 12:50 PM.

How about Yul's creative use of the HII and his proposal to Jonathan which turned the game around ? Yul made that tactical decision, not Jon.

How about Parvati's decision to send Jon to EI and using the opportunity to help save herself and Adam.

How about Ozzy's decision to show his devotion to team ( juxtaposed against Jon's defection ) after the mutiny which kept him solidly in the game.

How about Adam's decision (?) to play (?) rude and dumb ( which Probst has suggested) which has kept him in the game.

How about Becky's decision to be invisiBecky and align with Yul very early on and also let him take all the heat ?

How about Sundra's decision to forego her alliance with Candice and NOT step of the mat with her and stick with Aitu instead ... which has kept HER in the game.

It's difficult, for me anyway, to determine whose decisions were really best until we see the final outcome. But Jonathan is out and these others are in which gives their decisions more weight. Jonathan himself has said in an interview, that like it or not, they're still in so they played a better game than he did.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I voted for Perv-ati

Kidding I voted for Jonathan, too. Yul would have been my second choice.

I think Jonathan will probably win this ... but I think it's a pity-popularity vote and not based on any great tactical decision(s). Rupert part deux. Also, Jon has enough bucks to buy them all cars.

Actually, Sundra made a great one by sticking with Aitu and not Candice.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast