+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll at CBS.com

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Too bad you can't see who is in the lead. I voted for Jon.

I just voted for Jonathan just so I can see the look of disgust in Adumb's, Pervert, Candyasse's, and Nate's faces.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2173282;
    I just voted for Jonathan just so I can see the look of disgust in Adumb's, Pervert, Candyasse's, and Nate's faces.
    I'd like to see their faces, too

XENA RULES!!!!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I voted for Jonathan. Unlike the others (except for Yul) Jonathan did more than just one tactical thing. He did many things starting way back during the becky vote.

I think Yul is the better strategist but I didn't vote for him because I expect him to win the whole shebang. The others had no kind of strategy or tactical things going for them at all. They either rode the wave of others or did things based on emotion and hit some dumb luck if it did work out. Adumb? Pavarti? Nate? They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yul got my vote.

jon vote

I vote for jonathan

FORT Fogey
    If it's about who had the biggest impact on the game, I'd go with Jonathan. But I'm interpreting this as playing a smart game. The only one that describes is Parvati, but strategically she hasn't done a great deal.
    Last edited by user name; 12-09-2006 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2173407;
    I voted for Jonathan. Unlike the others (except for Yul) Jonathan did more than just one tactical thing. He did many things starting way back during the becky vote.

I think Yul is the better strategist but I didn't vote for him because I expect him to win the whole shebang. The others had no kind of strategy or tactical things going for them at all. They either rode the wave of others or did things based on emotion and hit some dumb luck if it did work out. Adumb? Pavarti? Nate? They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat

Thanks Shady64 I needed the laugh. I think I will go vote again.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2173220;
    I think Jonathan will probably win this ... but I think it's a pity-popularity vote and not based on any great tactical decision(s).

If it's a pity-popularity vote, I'm all for it!

Honestly though, I haven't really seen any great tactical move. Raro voted off whoever was pissing them off at the moment (no tactics there, just immaturity) so they are automatically out. That leaves Aitu, only after the merge (because everybody voted off before the merge did dick all). So that leaves Jonathan, Candice, Yul, Becky, Sundra and Ozzy. Becky and Sundra are nothing more than clingers who do little to nothing in every aspect of the game. I don't think Ozzy had played an overly strategic game, either. When he was on the outs in the original Aitu he just kind of.. accepted it. Then the mutiny happened and he was suddenly with the in group (or.. the only group). He didn't really use strategy at all.

So that leaves Candice, Jonathan and Yul. Candice was cool at the beginning, then, after she mutinied, she started voting people out because she didn't like them.

So that leaves Jonathan and Yul, and I think they are both great. I have no problems with Yul but.. I just prefer Jonathan.

Vote for Jonathan!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2173197;
    How about Yul's creative use of the HII and his proposal to Jonathan which turned the game around ? Yul made that tactical decision, not Jon.
    Yul is really the only other contender.

How about Parvati's decision to send Jon to EI and using the opportunity to help save herself and Adam.
    That was just revenge and anyone in her position is going to try and save themselves. If she was smart she would have tried to form an alliance with some of the others when they had Candice. When the numbers were against her she spent the time frolicking with Adam & Candy and sitting on her ass.

How about Ozzy's decision to show his devotion to team ( juxtaposed against Jon's defection ) after the mutiny which kept him solidly in the game.
    There are things you have to do to survive, I don't see it as planning. Until now they needed Ozzy

How about Adam's decision (?) to play (?) rude and dumb ( which Probst has suggested) which has kept him in the game.
    I hope this is a joke. Although, maybe being a lazy dumbass could be considered good strategy.

How about Becky's decision to be invisiBecky and align with Yul very early on and also let him take all the heat ?
    Again, she been a passive player in this game. I don't see any brillant game playing.

How about Sundra's decision to forego her alliance with Candice and NOT step of the mat with her and stick with Aitu instead ... which has kept HER in the game.
    A good tactical decision? Now, yes, but at that moment Candice broke that alliance. It was weak to begin with.

It's difficult, for me anyway, to determine whose decisions were really best until we see the final outcome. But Jonathan is out and these others are in which gives their decisions more weight. Jonathan himself has said in an interview, that like it or not, they're still in so they played a better game than he did.
    It's hard to say at this point too. But like I said before I don't believe the best players win.

Since the question is, "Which Survivor made the most tactical decision during SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS?"

I chose Jonathan because I think the most tactical decision so far was when Jon jumped to Aitu and turned the course of the game. For him that was his best shot at staying in.
    Last edited by RubyRed; 12-10-2006 at 02:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast