+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: EP4 - Trapped

EP4 - Trapped???

hello...after reading spoilers from different sites, i think trapped was meant for Shawna....

Some spoilers mentioned possibility of the IC first before RC where jaburu wins (supported by some picture analysis...)

That's why Shawna's is crying of cant last for another 30 days things...she wants to bail out...but trapped in the game...:rolleyes:

I think you could ell be right, particularly if the women either win the IC or lose and boot someone else.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just had an email from my sis-in-law who lives in Austin. She says that a radio DJ there said that in tonight's episode someone walks off the show!?

She had no other info, and I doubt that there's any truth to it, but I thought I'd check and see if anyone else heard this.

Hmmm, I had heard this floated as a rumour but didn't think anyone would do this.
    I wonder if this is being runoured because of Shawna stating she couldn't last 30 more days so people are thinking she bails
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm, I just had a thought. I wonder if the woman who refuses to work could be Joanna. She might not work on Sunday (keeping holy the Sabbath and all that).

Hmmm, good point.
    They've already had at least one Sunday though as we're starting this episode on day 10.
    Interesting idea though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345