+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EP4 - Trapped

Actually USMCmum, Christy refused to work after an argument with Deena. So she has a problem with both Deena & working. Other than that, she's been a pretty good worker. But she's about as bullheaded as they come.

kaj

Usually...

The person who gets the boot for the episode usually gets to be shown at least 4-5 times in his/her confessionals after losing the IC.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I agree with USMCmum on who's going to stop working. While it could be Christy, Joanna seems much easier to provoke into something like that.

And if it was Jenna who stopped working, then I think their buffs wouldn't be boiled anymore.

Christy seemed a lot happier last week once the tasks were being fairly distributed by Deena.

Although Joanna has been very hard working up til now, I can imagine her refusing to work.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Christy refused to work after an argument with Deena. So she has a problem with both Deena & working.
    I know the scene that you're talking about jodaar. That was during an episode when Christy felt like NO ONE else was working. And, Christy didn't say she wouldn't work, she said she wanted to go fising instead of working on the shelter. Once Deena was put in charge, Christy didn't seem to have any problem. She didn't want to be the ONLY one working!

And if it was Jenna who stopped working, then I think their buffs wouldn't be boiled anymore.
    Heaven forbid!!!!
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

LG.
    the focus on Matthew's isolation is from the first chapter of MB's Misdirction 101, Matt is safe for the week. If Matthew was really the next boot, then we would have never seen Dan's comment last week (about bonding with Matt and common language) and it would have come up as a "plot development" in next week's episode, but it sure as heck wouldn't be in the ads as Burnett wants every boot to be a mystery, so Matt is being offered up as the easy out so we can be "surprised" when it is really . . . somebody else.

I think the women are heading to TC next episode, but just wishful thinking on my part because I'm counting on even numbers for "spin the bottle" as a challenge in the following episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yep, you're right LG, this is classic MB as far as I can see.
    I would imagine both Matthew and Shawna are safe as they've been featutred in the "clues" on the main site.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wonder if the title (Trapped) refers to Shawna. Remember when we saw her talking about wanting to go home and not thinking she could last much longer? What do they do if someone decides to quit? I'm sure they can't really force them to stay.

(Sorry I duplicate posted the excerpt from the CBS site - I totally missed the previous posting of it. Doh!)

Maybe one of the women bring the idol into camp and JoAnna pitches a hissyfit ad refuses to work

What do they do if someone decides to quit? I'm sure they can't really force them to stay.
    Well, they've had "situations" before, i.e. the guy that fell into the fire, so they're prepared for certain situations. Plus, I read somewhere that Stephanie from Thailand was so ill & dehydrated that they had her on an IV drip, but didn't film it or show it. They obviously have contracts with the contestants that cover such contingencies. I think Shawna is feeling tired or ill or just run down. Low blood sugar can make you really weepy, too.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast