+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: 11/30 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Snoozin' on the beach
    No they weren't trying to win it. Ozzy and Yul are already thought of as big threats. They had no specific person they wanted to keep from winning immunity with 4 different people to choose from. They didn't need immunity either. It would be incredibly foolish and arrogant to win an immunity you don't need that would draw unwanted attention to you and how dangerous it is to leave you in the game. The focus shifts from "let's get rid of Raro" to "your going to be even harder to get out of here. Forget Raro, your next" from both friend and foe alike. Plus Jonathan might win it and hey, they can't blame us for keeping him around over them, he has immunity.

Aitu had nothing to gain and lots to lose by winning or even trying to win that challenge. There was no upside.

Nik
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2170078;
    No they weren't trying to win it. Ozzy and Yul are already thought of as big threats. They had no specific person they wanted to keep from winning immunity with 4 different people to choose from. They didn't need immunity either. It would be incredibly foolish and arrogant to win an immunity you don't need that would draw unwanted attention to you and how dangerous it is to leave you in the game. The focus shifts from "let's get rid of Raro" to "your going to be even harder to get out of here. Forget Raro, your next" from both friend and foe alike. Plus Jonathan might win it and hey, they can't blame us for keeping him around over them, he has immunity.

Aitu had nothing to gain and lots to lose by winning or even trying to win that challenge. There was no upside.
    ITA with Shady64.

Julian, c'mon. Not only is it weird that ADAM won a mental challenge with Yul in there - BUT, you don't think it's a tad suspicious that ALL 3 Raros plus Jonathan got to the end of the first part first (Candice missed Part 2 by mere seconds). Aitu was totally safe, and...yeah basically everything Shady said. We discussed this at length a few pages ago.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2170078;

I don't think the Aitu were throwing the IC. Like you said, at this point in the game, Yul and Ozzy are already seen as threats by the Raro and no doubt as strong competitors by the Aitu. The Raros already know Yul is the one to beat since they think of him as the "puppetmaster" and the "ringleader" and Ozzy has been called the "monkey boy" and "dolphin boy" because of his strong physical abilities. I really don't think winning the IC will make them more of a target than they are now. As for diverting attentions away from them, I think Aitu's focus right now is to decimate the Raro one by one and they are not worrying about their own until the Raros are gone. Besides, Yul is still calling the shots in his tribe (from we've seen) so I don't see anyone in Aitu plotting to get rid of him (for now). As for Ozzy, I believe if the IC had involve swimming or climbing, he would have won it easily.

Snoozin' on the beach
    wooo, they finally X'ed them out up top!

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    I still want Candice to have 2 x's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2170861;
    Ya, what's up with just giving her one? And why doesn't Nate have a instead of an X?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2170861;
    I tried to block out as much of her face as possible, as opposed to, say, Billy, where some is still visible. That'll have to do.

FORT Fogey
    No, really, there is no valid evidence that Aitu threw the challenge... you all assume Adam is dumb (I agree... he is kinda dumb) but that doesnt neglect that he is also smart and could of won that fair and square.

I kinda... actually really... hope that they add another HII because honestly, the "underdogs" may be winning (mind you... Raro was always the underdog cause they always lost) but its so boring... we know they would leave... so... yeah... it's kinda boring...

+ Reply to Thread