+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Finale???

  1. #1
    FORT Fan KMK0902's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    by the computer
    Posts
    367

    Finale???

    Just wondering when the finale will be broadcast? I've been looking around and haven't been able to find anything.

    K

  2. #2
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    36
    The finale is on December 17 followed by a 1-hour reunion show

  3. #3
    FORT Fan KMK0902's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    by the computer
    Posts
    367
    Thank you!!

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by kenji;2159075;
    The finale is on December 17 followed by a 1-hour reunion show
    Wow, don't they still have a lot of people left for a Dec. 17th finale? That's only three more episodes before the finale!

  5. #5
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2159321;
    Wow, don't they still have a lot of people left for a Dec. 17th finale? That's only three more episodes before the finale!
    Well, rumor has it that there is a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    final 5 this year, not final 3
    which certainly fits with the timing.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey armywife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2159321;
    Wow, don't they still have a lot of people left for a Dec. 17th finale? That's only three more episodes before the finale!
    Wow the 17th is just around the corner.. all my fav reality shows have been cut from length the past few years.. they are really consolidating the shows! Are you sure it's the 17th???

  7. #7
    FORT Fan radar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    293

    4 more shows!

    I was watching CBS tonight, and in the Survivor previews, they said there were only 4 more shows.
    There has been a lot of speculation at how things will play out, as in how many jury members, how many members will they be voting on, etc.
    I would say the only thing which shold be certain is that the hidden idol can be used all the way up until final 4. Whether that would mean that the vote is from a normal tribal counsel, or some sort of jury vote remains to be seen.

  8. #8
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by radar;2161790;
    I was watching CBS tonight, and in the Survivor previews, they said there were only 4 more shows.
    There has been a lot of speculation at how things will play out, as in how many jury members, how many members will they be voting on, etc.
    I would say the only thing which shold be certain is that the hidden idol can be used all the way up until final 4. Whether that would mean that the vote is from a normal tribal counsel, or some sort of jury vote remains to be seen.
    Someone else told me it could be used THROUGH the final 4. No?

  9. #9
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Nope. You can use it to get you to the final 4, but not to the final 3.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  10. #10
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2162011;
    Nope. You can use it to get you to the final 4, but not to the final 3.
    Thanks... memory fading... maybe that's what the other person said as well....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.