+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finale???

I was just checking here to see when the finale was. I was hoping it was not on the 20 or 21st because we will be traveling. lol I can't wait to see who wins...

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2159321;
    Wow, don't they still have a lot of people left for a Dec. 17th finale? That's only three more episodes before the finale!
    Yes, per the TV Guide the 3 hour finale is on Dec 17th. Yes, for the first time ever there will be a final 4 and not a final 3 because of the larger cast that they started this show with. CBS has set up two power packed Sundays in a row. The Amazing Race Finale in on the 10th followed by the Survivor finale on the 17th. By that point everyone will be in total holiday mode and not thinking about the next Survivor until about mid Janurary.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2163514;
    Yes, per the TV Guide the 3 hour finale is on Dec 17th. Yes, for the first time ever there will be a final 4 and not a final 3 because of the larger cast that they started this show with. CBS has set up two power packed Sundays in a row. The Amazing Race Finale in on the 10th followed by the Survivor finale on the 17th. By that point everyone will be in total holiday mode and not thinking about the next Survivor until about mid Janurary.
    Is there a holiday coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2163514;
    CBS has set up two power packed Sundays in a row. The Amazing Race Finale in on the 10th followed by the Survivor finale on the 17th.
    I can't wait for both shows' finales. I wanna see how everything turns out. But then again, what am I gonna watch?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12