+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Get Cute With Me - Episode 3 Recap.

Fluff this had me laughing from start to the end. Great job as always!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Brilliant! Just brilliant, Fluff!
    I laughed all throughout the recap.

Very very funny. I don't even know why I bother watching the show.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I finally read this, and it was well-worth the wait. Great job, fluff! Gotta love finally clearing out the "jokes you were saving for Brian" file. And all the digs at Dave were hilarious.

I just copied it into word, so I can read it later.
    I can't wait
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Crap Fluff! I quoted THIRTY sections while reading, and still was leaving some out.

I narrowed it down, simply so that my post wouldn’t take up that much space!

Funny, funny stuff here.

My narrowed down list:

As we will find out later, it doesn’t take anything nearly as elaborate as Hef’s pad to make some of the females bare their boobs.

simply a request to please do something instead of absent-mindedly checking your belly button for lint.

Nothing. I guess Alex has no Chinese friends.

How they have managed to parlay so few possessions into so much mess is a modern day loaves and fishes style miracle.

It’s called survival Jenna. It’s a plan you have to come up with when something as brilliant as, shaking your ass in a string bikini, does nothing for the opposite sex of your species.

and I’m left wondering just how “Ellie May Clampett” one has to be to use the phrase “hey what “ as a self-motivational force.

The Jiff and Dave exchange at RC.

(illustrates her curliness by making the internationally accepted “he’s a nut job” whirly finger motion upside his head),

The Patented “Jenna Morasca” read between the lines-ometer.

Jiff really is an evil bastard. He’s been positively encouraging the men to think with their small heads throughout the game and the minute Dan proves he really is doing just that Jiff gets all business-like and tells him off.

Dave’s drawn a complex graph, plotting all the variables and considers it so unlikely Rob will “get with” one of the ladies, he offers his sleeping space in the event it does happen.

I’ve drawn a Venn diagram to illustrate this.

I really feel the older, less cute females should take the food they have caught and eat it elsewhere. Eating in front of the hot young ones is bound to further diminish their hotness isn’t it?

Jenna will give him “the look”, the look that says, “Can anyone else smell vinegar?”

Jiff – Ok, do you see where I’m going with this?
    Rob – kinda, but you’d think 8ball would have said something.

Daniel – Yep, Matthew. He’s more Chinese than I am. We talk in a super-secret code so we can diss the other guys. He’s like the super-cool, almost dead , older brother I never had.

In a rather touching moment Rob uses the “Sesame Street” defense stating that we’re all different and that’s what makes us unique.
    Still long… sorry

Great job
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Fluff, I have to agree with Bill - one of the best you've done. The dialog, particularly the Dave stuff, had me rolling!

Outstanding, as always, Fluffstress! My wife and I sat next to each other with a printed-out copy of the recap and had a giggle-fest while passing pages back and forth to each other.

A few of my very favorites:

Having expended all her energy lifting the cooking pot lid
    -----
    I know, I love you. ()
    -----
    we have witnessed the only time Dan is likely to score on Shawna
    -----
    his work on Survivor is done after handing victory to Vee ( My favorite line in the whole piece!)
    -----
    a fully naked, freshly gotten all-up-on Ghandia
    -----
    Silicone is like man-Kryptonite ()
    -----
    Dammit, even your math is deserting you
    -----
    He’s like the super-cool, almost dead , older brother I never had
    I also liked "Pimp Daddy Jiff." Again, excellent job!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Very entertaining, thanks!!! I enjoyed it.

My favorite line

"I really feel the older, less cute females should take the food they have caught and eat it elsewhere. Eating in front of the hot young ones is bound to further diminish their hotness isn’t it?"
    MSG brings out the flavor...worth the headache...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12