+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jenny - Cook Islands

Jenny - Cook Islands

Lake Forest
    Real Estate Agent

Born in Chicago, Jenny Guzon-Bae was raised in the western suburb of Melrose Park, Illinois. A natural tomboy, Guzon-Bae was often found playing football, softball, basketball, climbing trees or racing bikes with the boys in her neighborhood. Despite her parents' efforts to make her more lady-like by enrolling her in ballet and gymnastics (13 years of training), Jenny preferred beating out the boys. It wasn't until high school that Jenny finally embraced her feminine side, but she was still the fierce competitor on the inside.

A skilled writer, Guzon-Bae began honing her skills at age 15 when she was hired as a columnist for VIA Times, the largest minority newspaper in the Chicago area. She eventually graduated college with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in journalism from Columbia College in Chicago. She parlayed her writing skills into the spoken word when she became a television reporter for Chicago's only Filipino-American news program, "Philippine News Reports." Having retired from reporting a few years ago, Guzon-Bae continues to serve her community by emceeing various social events. She is currently a real estate agent.

Guzon-Bae heads up a volleyball league in her spare time. She also enjoys shopping, yoga, pilates, traveling and playing the board game Scrabble. She recently took up fencing, tennis and belly dancing. She enjoys watching boxing, basketball and football.

Guzon-Bae is a member of the North Shore Barrington Association of Realtors.

Guzon-Bae currently resides in Lake Forest, Illinois with her husband, Don, and their son, Casey. They have three dogs: Cola (an Australian Shepherd), Peanut (a Pembroke Corgi) and Sam (an American Eskimo). Her birth date is May 8, 1970.

Favorites

Colors: Purple

Scents: Vanilla, lavender

Flowers: Orchid

Board Games: Scrabble

Video Games: Shooting or boxing arcade games

Sports to Play: Volleyball

Sports Teams: Chicago White Sox, Bears and Bulls

Outdoor Activities: Swimming, volleyball, biking

TV Shows: SURVIVOR, THE AMAZING RACE, Monk, Stargate SG-1, That '70s Show, Seinfeld, Will & Grace, Laguna Beach, Trading Spaces

Movies: The Usual Suspects, Reservoir Dogs, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Quiet American, The Godfather Series, Old School

Actors: Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Kevin Spacey, Edward Norton, Benecio Del Toro

Actresses: Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Halle Berry

Music: Reggae, Latin jazz, Spanish guitar, Seal, Ziggy Marley, Sade, Prince, U2, India Arie, Kanye West

Magazines: Us Weekly

Books/Authors: The Alchemist, The Kite Runner, The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, Night, Catcher in the Rye, A Farewell to Arms, The Tipping Point, A Referral of a Lifetime

Cereals: No favorite

Fruits: Pineapple

Snack Foods: Chips and salsa

Cookies: Oatmeal raisin

Candy Bars: No favorite

Alcoholic Drinks: Corona

Non-Alcoholic: Diet Coke, LaCroix water
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-12-2006 at 04:34 PM.

Well isn't she the cutest little thing? Is it just me or are these bios sort of boring for everyone this year?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Well, I don't see her going to far. These bios are fairly boring.

What's reality???
    cute smile.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    Well isn't she the cutest little thing? Is it just me or are these bios sort of boring for everyone this year?
    I didn't check the website out but don't they even have a favorites section anymore? But yes, these bios are boring this year and skimpy compared to others. I'm having a hard time finding any favorites this season. Usually at least 2 or 3 people jump out at me, but no one has done that yet (and that also goes for people I think I'll root against).

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I didn't check the website out but don't they even have a favorites section anymore?
    I didnt see a "favorites" section in their bios.

I'm thinking this one is going to be the peacekeeper in the group.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

No spark here. I want her hair though. She will probably fade into the background easily.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by karalott
    I didn't check the website out but don't they even have a favorites section anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day View Post
    I didnt see a "favorites" section in their bios.
    There is definitely a favorites section in there bios on the CBS website.

I just have to root for her. Illinois home girl !
    She certainly doesn't look 36 years old in this photo.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Probst said in a preview that Jenny is the type who won't go without a fight- sounds like my fave from last season, Cirie.

I can see her doing really well by genuinely befriending her tribemates while playing the right strategic cards.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast