+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jenny - Cook Islands

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2110291;
    What was up with her drawing the gun on her vote for Christina last night? Talk about disrespecting someone. Chritina is a policewoman that has been shot & from what I hear her Dad was also a policeman that was killed by gunshot. Now we see this troll Jenny pointing a gun at Christina while voting for her? Shameful, in my opinion.
    Yea I would have to agree with you that it's kinda insensitive for Jenny to draw a gun next to Christina's name, considering the fact that she was once shot by a gun and her father actually died in his line of duty. However, when I looked back at the previous tribal councils, Jenny actually drew a volleyball for Adam and a heart for Stephannie, so I guess she drew symbols that are related to their occupation. I would give her the benefit of the doubt in this case.
    Last edited by Huey Min; 10-21-2006 at 09:51 AM.
    M i r a c l e

I really do hope you are right, Huey. If not, it was incredibly rude. I hope she just didn't realize how that could have looked.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

You might have a point Huey, but I'm not sure what a heart has to do with Stephanie's life. She was a soldier in the Gulf, not a heart surgeon. I understand the volleyball thing but I think Jenny showed an incredible lack of class with the smokin pistol.

Hmm, Stephannie is a nursing student, hence the heart. But then again, I would have to agree with you guys that it is disrespectful of Jenny to draw the gun next to Christina's name. I like Jenny, but what she did turns me off.
    M i r a c l e

FORT Fan
    I think you're looking into it too much. If she drew on all her votes, then she didn't mean any harm at all. What else can you draw about cops?

It's not like they were enemies or anything. If they hated each other then I would see it as deliberate, but Jenny doesn't seem like that kind of person.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I dunno, I thought Jenny seemed a bit snarky towards Cristina. I found drawing the gun disrespectful. Jenny isn't high on my list of favorites.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lurker~;2111241;
    I think you're looking into it too much. If she drew on all her votes, then she didn't mean any harm at all. What else can you draw about cops?

It's not like they were enemies or anything. If they hated each other then I would see it as deliberate, but Jenny doesn't seem like that kind of person.
    If you get a chance to read some of Christinas post show interviews, I think you will see that these two ladies did not like each other at all. And she could have drawn a badge or something of a positive manner but she didn't.

Jenny 's not one of my favorites but the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the gun was cop. Nothing else even crossed my mind. I really can't see a police officer that carries a gun everyday being offended by it's symbol. Now if she drew a picture of a person shooting a gun at Christina's name that should get her kicked off the show.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Jenny drawing a gun...

It was just symbolic from Cristina's profession... of course when you think about a police officer... a gun will always pop out your mind... so it is not a big deal... she always drew something in her every vote like JP's volleyball and Stephannie's heart...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by buhawi;2114198;
    It was just symbolic from Cristina's profession... of course when you think about a police officer... a gun will always pop out your mind... so it is not a big deal... she always drew something in her every vote like JP's volleyball and Stephannie's heart...
    Why not just sign the damn things?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast