+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: "Cao Boi" - Cook Islands

I hope he's not another overwhelming fan favorite that I find annoying... I'll hold off on judgment...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fogey
    This guy is just what I love to see on reality tv. I am so sick of the plastic models and the Miss so and so pageant girls. He to me is what reality tv should be all about a mixture of the interesting people we have in our country.

I thought he might be goofy given his 'nickname', but so far he's plenty entertaining - and he has life experiences one doesn't often find on television.

I think he's great. When I watched him take away his tribemate's headache I was thinking - I need that guy around my house when one of my headaches hit!!! It would be worth the forehead hickey!!

Nah, I dont like him. I would rank him either 12 or 13 out of all of them. He's better that Sakou, Stephannie, and Billy and more memorable than characters like Cecelia, Cristina, and Jenny but other castmembers like Sundra, Rebecca, Nathan, Ozzy and Parvati are way more likeable IMO

They need more old guys on Survivor.

Anyone who can relieve headaches is a-ok in my book

So far I like him. He's very entertaining & very interesting. His tribe needs to get a sense of humor & try to get to know him. They could learn a lot, I am sure.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Really????? I'm so surprised how positive everyone is being.

I agree it's nice to see some variance in age, and that he's memorable and will definitely lead to some entertaining moments. I'll even admit there's something likable and endearing about how genuine he is.

But he is definitely a socially awkward player- he's not picking up on the fact that his tribemates don't find Asian stereotypes funny at all (nor do i), and want to downplay race. They made it pretty obvious he was grating on their nerves with racist jokes, yet he kept going. That's neither a likable trait nor smart survivor strategy. If they keep the tribes segregated and his goes to council, he's definitely out, headache cures or no. It's like Wanda (Palau) and Peter (Marquesas)- the social misfits/kooks don't last long in the game unless they have both incredible luck and strong alliances (Courtney in Exile Island), and Cao Boi can count out the alliances, as the tribe seems to be bonding really well without him.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Regular
    He even said he has a hard time fitting in with his Asian peers ..I think hes great, smart ..old school. Should be interesting

This guy is great!!!!

I recall Shane last season being pretty socially inept too, and he went pretty far. This guy is a far less psycho Shane.

+ Reply to Thread