+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Candice - Cook Islands

She's 23 ? What a wonderful set of accomplishments !

I too would like to see her go far. She may be the "caregiver" and that can go for or against, but we'll see what role she settles into.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Wow, I can't wait to meet her, I hope she lives up to who I think she is or can be. Very impressive.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV View Post
    It looks like I'm going to have to root for the hometown again this year
    I'm from Fayetteville as well, and so I suppose I'm pulling for this girl to go far. I respect the things she's done, especially going to Africa and volunteering there. I live about 15 minutes away from Terry Sanford High so it's pretty cool to have someone who used to be right around the corner on a big show like Survivor.

FORT Fan
    Anyone that lists TMNT as a favorite movie can't be too bad.

Living in a hut in Africa--living on the Cooks island should be a snap for her....what a caring generous young woman....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by puckhound View Post
    Beauty, brains and compassion all rolled into one. Go Candice!
    All that just to become Amber in episode one.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I was a little disappointed with that, too, CEO. I can understand the body heat thing, but she got a bit googly about him so quickly. But, maybe it's the extreme conditions of the show bringing out strange reactions in people.

Or maybe it's her strategy to form a sort of alliance w/him. Who knows. (But she will likely alienate the other women at the same time - if they like Adam too Lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I was a little disappointed with that, too, CEO. I can understand the body heat thing, but she got a bit googly about him so quickly. But, maybe it's the extreme conditions of the show bringing out strange reactions in people.

Or maybe it's her strategy to form a sort of alliance w/him. Who knows. (But she will likely alienate the other women at the same time - if they like Adam too Lol).
    Isn't it strategically flawed in that twosomes are more likely to get split ? Of course Adam might be the one to get the boot as the greater physical threat.

I have a feeling when they blend the tribes, they will be separated and Candice will have to find another wind blocker. Maybe Cao Boi will remove all wind from around Candice.

I really liked her and I hope she doesn't dissapoint further.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Not to be an intellectual snob, but does anyone see this relationship lasting beyond Survivor? Copier salesman vs. premed student working on her MS in biophysics...um, don't see it.

I wonder how Candice will react when she is told of Billy's confession at the last tribal council.

+ Reply to Thread