+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Adam - Cook Islands

FORT Fogey
    I think Adam has a big shot at winning this thing. I mean, he hasn't been targted yet, he is a strong player, but not too strong to be noticed...

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2129235;
    I think Adam has a big shot at winning this thing. I mean, he hasn't been targted yet, he is a strong player, but not too strong to be noticed...
    Well, that would continue the long tradition of reality show winners that I don't like.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Unless he overplays his Candice love (too soon) - she's still on the other team. Also I think if it were between those two, she'd play him.

CEO
    Adam is getting the 'cocky and confident' editing. That usually means only one thing...
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I think Candace is totally playing him-- I wonder whether Jonathan actually said any of those things--last we heard he wanted Adam in the final 4 with her and Parvati. What's her problem with Adam?

Candice's problem with Adam? Do you mean she's trying to get him voted off?

I do think if it comes down to her and Adam she will play him out and is in this to win. That she is pre-Med and he's possibly not the sharpest tool in the shed, plus, has an obvious crush on her (so big, it's making others distrust him), all is in her favor, if she wants to work that angle.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2137146;
    Candice's problem with Adam? Do you mean she's trying to get him voted off?

I do think if it comes down to her and Adam she will play him out and is in this to win. That she is pre-Med and he's possibly not the sharpest tool in the shed, plus, has an obvious crush on her (so big, it's making others distrust him), all is in her favor, if she wants to work that angle.
    Sorry! Meant Candice's problem with Jonathan! I don't see why she doesn't seem to get his point that they could have gone into the merge with the Euro team plus the Yul/Becky alliance on their side. Instead she seems to really really dislike Jonathan. Maybe he made a move on her that we haven't seen? No idea where all the venom is coming from.
    Last edited by PWS; 11-11-2006 at 02:43 PM.

I dunno either, unless it's just a way to get one more person voted off, for sure, that isn't her. But I think Jonathon would go in an alliance with her, so I'm not sure it's a wise move on her part to try & get him voted out.

Thanks for explaining! I thought wow, there's a lot of strategy stuff I haven't picked up on!

It's an interesting point. I wonder if something did happen off screen. She does seem to be gunning for Jonathon somewhat.

Adam is such a skeeze!!!! Totally sleazebag, based on last night's episode! He's over there feeling up Parvati then making out with Candice??? Ugh!

I want him to leave the island next week. As Judd would say, "Get out of my jungle!"
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Adam must have a mental disability, seriously-no one is this naturally dumb. I'm amazed he can muster enough brain power to inhale and exhale. He aspires to one day work his way up to being "dumb as a box of hair".

Mark Burnettt, please don't cast people that have a single digit IQ again

+ Reply to Thread