+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Adam - Cook Islands

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I agree. That was a little disturbing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    His favorite actress is Dakota Fanning?? She's like, what, 10? Creepy if you ask me.
    Ewww. Agreed. Can we check-out his passport to verify that he didn't get to the Cook Islands via Thailand?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

After watching episode 2-------I say he's nothing like Howie!

He's a big lazy brat! Adam sure didn't like Jonathon coming back from Exile disturbing his leasure time. whaaa whaaaaa like a baby "why do we have do we have to build a floor....booo hooo hoooo.

FORT Newbie
    I thought he looked kinda dopey, and he proved me right in episode 2 by arguing against a raised floor. Luckily, his team won a tarp so they won't be sleeping in rain puddles.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    Ewww. Agreed. Can we check-out his passport to verify that he didn't get to the Cook Islands via Thailand?
    Oh SNAP!!

FORT Newbie
    I don't kile Adam. He's way too lazy

FORT Fogey
    I think he has a good mixture of staying in the background, physical stength, but not too strong... and keeping loq key. I think he is a strong competotor and has a good chance of winning.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Adam never has to worry about burden of intelligence. How do they always manage to find some of the dumbest people for this show?

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64;2111479;
    Adam never has to worry about burden of intelligence. How do they always manage to find some of the dumbest people for this show?
    I hate to say it, but I agree, after his overt flirting with Candice at TRIBAL COUNCIL of all places! How stupid can you be? I sure hope his teammates saw that (it looked like Brad did) and vote him out for it immediately.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

He's hot indeed but he's pretty lazy and i say he's not that intelligent (see the puzzle immunity challenge? I just saw jenny and the other girl doing the puzzle and him holding the pieces)...

+ Reply to Thread