+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion **Spoilers**

Post show discussion **Spoilers**

Jaburu (the ladies) win reward and immunity.

Daniel is voted off.

When the women were catching fish, did you all hear this in the background...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaalelujaaah! Glooooooooooory!

Ugh...I knew it was JoAnna. Her voice is so annoying! Can she please shut up?!

I'm not too sad about Dan being voted off. I didn't think he was anything really special. I didn't like his comment about him being Asian. No one did anything discriminating to him.

I'm actually glad the women got their acts together. They're even catching those BIG fish!!

JR.
    The guys are toast unless they start thinking with their other heads. Maybe they didn't get the memo that this is not a dating show dumbasses

The guys don't get it. Jenna's plan of flirting works even in reward challenges. Unbelievable.

It seems that all the guys except Butch are playing the game, and I take his absence from the screen as a good sign for his future.

Meanwhile, Joanna and Jeanne (no surprise here) have been scheming against Deena.

The three "younger, better looking women" had better watch their backs, Christy will join the older alliance, if one existed.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'll make the world pink Koko833's Avatar
    I'm glad the ladies finally pulled it together and got they're shelter made, caught food, boiled water, and cleaned the camp up. Deena is a really good leader/designator.

Rob is a very sneeky guy, pretending to be friends with everyone. I don't like him very much. The guys need to get more organized like the women have and start getting food. I know they don't have bait but they could have used the smaller fish as bait.

I'll make the world pink Koko833's Avatar
    oh yeah I forgot what was up with the music when the "better looking women" were bathing?? It was very inappropriate and that scene was too long for prime time.

Joanna was annoying me with her cries of Oh Glory.
    She's catching a lot of fish though so I guess I would just keep quiet about it if I were there.

The men are really craptastic.
    They just keep getting worse.

Heidi was anooying me with her "we're so hot" talk.
    Hey, straw coloured and textured hair and the worst boob job I've ever seen do not a hot girl make imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Matthew was a little peeved that Dan told everyone he spoke Mandarin. Now Matthew's got a big target on his back.

Originally posted by Koko833
    oh yeah I forgot what was up with the music when the "better looking women" were bathing?? It was very inappropriate and that scene was too long for prime time.
    I agree.
    That scene was just salacious.
    They really could have cut back on that.
    Funny how "oh so wholesome" Shawna was showing more than the other two.

My wife was saying "hey, if you're gonna show some nip, the arm over the other one ain't doin' much good."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast