+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Post show discussion **Spoilers**

Finally, the ladies have gotten their crap together, and fixed up their camp. There camp was really in horrid conditions. Deena finally took the lead, but she downplayed the leadership position. That was very smart of her. I hope Joanna and Jeanne's scheme backfires on them.

Joanna is definitely a strong physical person, but even the guys have noticied her "true" colors. She needs to stop with that "Oh, Glory". :rolleyes

Dan is such an idiot. He put Matthew in a bad situation by telling everyone that they were tight. I guess that's why Matthew decided to change his vote. Well, that and his "i'm an asian against 5 white guys". Idiot.

FORT Fogey
    Yea I am soooooo hoping the Joanna Jeanne plan backfires too Wolf! Deena is a smart girl, and is doing well, she figured it out! I hope she is smart enough to keep it going and stay in the group. I am afraid that at the merger the men will vote according to their hormone level!

That's true, FG! The guys will probably want to keep the "Beautiful Girls". :rolleyes

Deena is definitely smart, and I hope she goes further than Joanna and Jeanne. Their like two sniveling snakes.

Rob needs to tone it down a little. He is talking to everyone and asking them who they're voting for and telling them who he's voting for. He's basically walking around advertising that he'll vote on a whim, depending on who is likely to get the most votes at TC. Next time, it might be him and he'll be left out of the loop.

I must say that Daniel is just not fit for Survivor. I'm sure he regarded Matthew's Mandarin speak as a sign of friendship while Matthew was clearly looking at his ability as a tool. Matthew seems to have no qualms about backstabbing so he's game for anything. Did you notice the "agreement" he had with Daniel at the beginning? He voted for Daniel at the end. I'm not saying that's bad (I think it's smart in a game like Survivor) but he is not the "you have my word" Ken type.

Alex has "top 2" written all over him. He's not confrontational, will listen more than speak, clearly knows which way the votes are going, and is friendly (without seeming allied) with all of the tribe members. Notice the lack of friction between him and Roger this episode.

Dave is also playing it smart and Butch seems to be flying low (almost too low) under the radar. I honestly hope that Rob's desire to vote Roger out (thinking that Roger is a safe target) will come back and bite him in the ass if he does anymore of his open scheming.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Butch is definitely sitting pretty right now. He hasn't gotten on anybody's bad side so far, and he's playing the game on a very low key.

Rob is trying to act like a weasel, but he's no Brian Heidek. (?sp). The others will get tired of his double-talking and vote his wanna-be-weasel out of there.

I think Alex is a strong competitior, but Dave and Matthew have already said they don't trust him. They could turn on him and take him out when they get a chance. As long as Alex doesn't get too cocky like John from S4, he'll do okay.

Yeah, Rob's overplaying his hand. Alex has already seen through him & I don't think he's the only one.

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by John
    I think Matthew was a little peeved that Dan told everyone he spoke Mandarin. Now Matthew's got a big target on his back.
    If that is true, then it means other guys are prejudiced against those who could communicate in a different language. And when Rob said every contestant is from different place, and therefore; nobody is prejudiced against Dan ( How does Rob know nobody is prejudiced against Dan by the way? Did he do a survey or study?) Dan is obviously not smart by revealing Matt's secret, but Rob is also dumb by speaking out for everyone. Hey I speak other language too :Roger mangia la merda

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I thought pre game that butch would be in danger of being the bossy one, because of the principal thing.I don't think the guys forgot how Dan screwed up that one challenge.

The girls playing the guys in the reward challenge was priceless. Even worse they didn't realize they were being played . The male ego is a wonderful thing

Originally posted by lol_its_fun
    If that is true, then it means other guys are prejudiced against those who could communicate in a different language. And when Rob said every contestant is from different place, and therefore; nobody is prejudiced against Dan ( How does Rob know nobody is prejudiced against Dan by the way? Did he do a survey or study?) Dan is obviously not smart by revealing Matt's secret, but Rob is also dumb by speaking out for everyone. Hey I speak other language too :Roger mangia la merda
    I can't recall, but if Rob commented that he THOUGHT nobody was prejudiced against Dan, he probably assumed that because he didn't see anybody treat Dan differently just because he is Asian.

Dan's comments were so out of place. Of course, he's going to stand out at FIRST because he's got an Asian complexion, but that doesn't mean people automatically shut him out because of that. Dan's personality, as well as everyone else's persona, will determine if he's well liked or not. He didn't fit in, and it wasn't because of his race, imo.

Dan did Matthew wrong by telling everyone that he and Matthew had a connection. Sometimes people get paranoid when they hear other people talking and laughing in a language they don't understand. In a game like Survivor, anything will be used against you and the others might be thinking that Matthew and Dan could've been talking/conniving about them. That would not be a good thing for Matthew.

Great show! I really enjoyed it.

First - the Boobies on Display Trio - what a bunch of WENCHES! "Oh, we're younger and cuter and not ashamed of our bodies". Honey, Joanna may be annoying as all get out with her "Glory Hallelujahs!", but she's in better shape than you three. And, her ta-tas are REAL. Shawna's the only one that's worth anything.

Next - my gal Christy - you GO girl! Did you notice how she got the fire up & going in record time? And, her impression of the "Hot Chicks" was priceless!

Deena - hon, I gotta hand it to you - you are one TERRIFIC leader!

Rob - not nearly as smart (or sneaky) as he thinks he is.

Matthew - Yo, Baby! You're my new favorite among the men. I think you're in there for final four!
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

+ Reply to Thread