+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghandia / Ted

Ghandia / Ted

Preview for episode 3 showed some excitement as Ted supposedly makes a move on Ghandia. No way big Ted does this...Crazy Girl is dreaming. Did you see her cozying up & putting her hand on his thigh in episode 2? With those close sleeping quarters, it seems likely that Ted might have rolled over on her in his sleep & got her all excited. The man is married with an infant at home. No way he'd wreck his marriage on national TV. He knows the cameras are rolling 24/7.

It looks like Ghandia is scheming to make Ted look bad, sensing they'll have to vote another tribemate out again soon. She has to feel vulnerable, being the only one of the remaining 6 who didn't vote for Tanya (she voted Helen). She's the outsider. I bet her little plan backfires & she gets voted out unanimously. She's already struck me as a bit off, what with her rambling rants. If she's that emotional around the others, they're bound to agree that she's pretty unstable & cut her loose.

Not to gloat, but I correctly picked Tanya to get the boot in our Ep 2 Boot thread. The final vote tally in our little prediction thread was Robb(5), Jan(2), Jake(1), Ghandia(1), Tanya(1). Doesn't this win me an immunity idol for the week or something?

Well...I'm leaning towards believing Ted too. Ted seems like a nice man. Ghandia seems like she is a drama queen, but I'll have to wait until next week to get a feeling of the situation.

And yes, Jodaar you can gloat as much as you want since you were the only one that picked Tanya to get the boot. Don't have an immunity idol lying around, but I'm sure we can find one for you. Let's see how you do next week!

Well Jodaar, your prize for being the only correct guesser will be bragging rights and we'll have to call you "Survivor God" for the week - sorry I don't have anything Thai and shiny to give you
    Good call though, no one else saw that coming, even the Acme Brain Trust who get it right nearly every week.

I agree, there is no way Ted put the moves on Ghandia.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Survivor God, I suggest you give us all your test answers in advance, because we obviously don't know them! That way, we'll pick correctly, and everyone on the other spoiler boards will be in awe of our inhuman powers.

Anyway, good job.

And there's no way Ted puts the moves on Ghandia, but he shouldn't even be laying there with her hand on his thigh, if you ask me. That just begins to invite trouble.

I agree John, he should have shooed her hand away.
    "That's Numberwang!"

[IMG]images/user/prev15.jpg[/IMG]

Interesting shot of the two of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't see how or why Ted would have made the move on Ghandia. I noticed Ghandia's hand on Ted's thigh last night, too, and my guess is that its Ghandia that makes the moves on Ted. He rebuffs her (and on national TV to boot!), so I'm thinking that's prbably the basis for her hositility towards him that we're hearing about now and that she mentioned in her board posts before they were pulled...

It certainly does appear that Ted's on "top", with his arm and leg over Ghandia. But, they're both rather largish, so it's hard to tell.

LG.
    Oh, good ideas guys.

All hail jodaar, Survivor God of the week! I had puking Tanya as my second choice, I think, but you were right on the mark, Jodaar.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

After last night's episode, Ted was becoming my favourite. And after the preview, he's my hero.

If she was trying to score sympathy votes, she failed. Let's hope she's gone soon.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast