+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghandia / Ted

It seems as though the Ted/Ghandia incident is still raging in the next episode.

This is difficult to comment on.
    I guess we will never really know the specifics, but we do know that Ted apologised and that apology was accepted by Ghandia.
    Nothing will ever convince me that she decided to tell Helen and Jan for any other reason than to seek attention.

This incident will cast a shadow over this whole series as we will have questions asked of the two of them when they are booted and at the finale etc.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    I FEEL LIKE GHANDIA IS A LIAR AS THE SHOW WENT OWN SHE ADDED THINGS HE BIT ME, HE RAN HIS HANDS THROUGH MY HAIR, EVERYTIME SHE TOLD THE STORY SHE ADDED MORE, SHE HAS TO GO............................ NO DOUBT
    KEEP IT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Sonya.
    The story got a little more detailed every time she told it.

I hate to disbeleive someone who might have been assaulted, but her actions during the apparent incident, ie not saying anything to Ted and not moving away from him, plus her total over reaction afterwards smacks of someone on a damage limitation exercise for her husband's benefit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It did seem as though she was adding things as the story got told over and over.
    I really find myself in an awkward posotion with this whole "storyline" as I have no idea how one would react, having gone through what she went through.
    On the flip side, if I had had an experience like that in my past, I don't think I would have been comfortable hugging a strnage man to begin with.... Again, I don't know. People deal with things differently

How she handled it was what bothered me. Accept the apology and move on, or DON'T accept the apology. The whole middle school reaction was ridiculous.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The thing that bothered me is that she somehow equated Ted grinding her to being raped - I really don't see that as the same thing, I don't think most people would. They are both violations obviously, but it doesn't seem the same degree of seriousness to me.
    I'm sorry, but if you don't want someone to grind you get your ass out of their crotch.

She has made herself out to be the total victim here and seems to take no responsibility for any actions that might have been inappropriate on her part.
    It's so hard to comment on this without knowing the full facts.

This has real implications outside the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm sorry, but if you don't want someone to grind you get your ass out of their crotch.

She has made herself out to be the total victim here and seems to take no responsibility for any actions that might have been inappropriate on her part.

How very true fluff!

This has real implications outside the game.
    Yes, it does. I can't imagine what is going on in their respective households this week! Even if both explained what happened immediately upon their return, the editing and airing of the episode could have been bad.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The more I think about this the more annoying it becomes to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, I was screaming at the TV for Ted to ask to see the bite mark!!! Whatever! This drama queen is just about the most obnoxious person I've ever seen on a reality show.

It's a damn shame that Jan didn't pick ShiiAnn or even Erin instead of Ghandia. That would have made the CG tribe perfect!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I still hold out hope that Jan won't be totally taken in by Ghandia's story.
    She didn't look like she was buying it completely last week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree, Fluff (re: Jan). I was actually surprised at how quickly Helen fell for it hook, line, and sinker...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast