+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghandia / Ted

JR.
    Originally posted by Princess55
    ...Only one question, though. WHY would Ghandia WANT to eliminate Ted? Why lie? I don't get the reason...am I missing something?:
    She's useless and she knows it, so she's trying to get sympathy and put someone else on the shit list.

Hi, Princess55!

Although I think JR. is right on the money with Ghandia's motivation, it is also possible that Ghandia is genuinely uncomfortable having Ted around after the incident. However, her clumsy attempt to ramrod him out of the game will almost certainly fail because she's been so immature and heavy-handed about it.
    Last edited by Paulie; 10-04-2002 at 08:16 PM.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Princess55
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Paulie

Although I think JR. is right on the money with Ghandia's motivation, it is also possible that Ghandia is genuinely uncomfortable having Ted around after the incident.

______________________________ ________________-

Do you think it could be her own conscience? Maybe she wants to get rid of him since she didn't stop him right then. Methinks she was liking it until she realized what she did.

Just a sick thought from a sick mind.

:nono

Just a sick thought from a sick mind.
    but interesting just the same!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

eny
    FORT Fogey
    She acted so strange..... Hugging Ted and saying it was ok then 30 seconds later. Spilling the story to all leaving out the detail that he apologized and she accepted. I'm not excusing him at all. If that was my hubby spooning and grinding someone on national tv, I'd be moving when he goes out on the inevitable press tour the night after he gets booted.

Remember last time Chuay Gahn went to Tribal Council? Everyone else voted for Tanya, but Ghandia voted for Helen. Ghandia knew from that point that her days were numbered. The situation with Ted seemed like a good opportunity to take the heat off herself & shift it elsewhere. But Ted handled it well & Ghandia only doubled the heat on herself. Poor girl doesn't stand a chance unless the tribes switch members soon.

She just wants to seem like the victim. I think she also wants to be the center of attention. She totally exaggerated everything with Ted, and she had even told him she accepted his apology. Ghandia...she's bad business. She isn't even that attractive anyway.

I agree Jodaar.
    It looks a switch is Ghandia's only hope for survival right now.
    I really would like to see her gone.
    "That's Numberwang!"

labtech
    I really hope her days are numbered. She needs to go home and get some mental help!!

I agree labtech.

She might have been upset about the incident initially, but as I said in another thread, she did have people she could ahve turned to at the time.
    Why was she even sleeping so close to him in the first place?

I'm not blaming her for anything that happened but she has to realise she behaved stupidly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast