+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghandia / Ted

(I hate to say it, but I scheduled my classes around Survivor this semester )
    Hmmm, sounds like we have another fanatic! Let's all move down a space and make room.

RandysMom and Sonya, welcome to the FORT!

Back to the Ted/Ghandia thing.

I'm really glad they talked about it. I thought both of them handled it well. She seemed comfortable enough to hug him after and thank him.

With that being said, I thought it was really low and really stupid on her part to go running to Helen to complain about it. If she hugged him after the apology, with no prompting from him, she is not uncomfortable being around him in my opinion.

So she's a liar.

Wanting to scream and throw things? Yeah, I can understand being frustrated. But there is a whole island for you to go and throw your little tantrum out of clear view of everyone. She wanted attention and she got attention.

I'm sorry that Sook Jai won the immunity, because she should have gone.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

She'll be high on the boot list now. That little tantrum was extremely childish, and probably hurt her more than anything else she did.

I loved how Helen kept taking the machete away from her, though.

poor form on ted's part for grinding on ghandia. BUT! although i think his excuse was lame (that he forgot where he was and thought she was his wife), i think he realized, "hey, inappropriate" and stopped. then he didn't try to deny what happened but apologized and promised nothing would ever happen again.

she accepted his apology.

i think ghandia saw a chance to stay on the island instead of getting the boot that she deserves, so she took it. and made a big scandel out of something that should have been put to rest as soon as ted's apology was accepted. POOR POOR FORM, ghandia!!

i was seething when she was doing a confessional and said, "the only thing i left out was that he apologized." the one thing that everyone needed to hear.

i loved that when ted said they needed to talk that he called the whole tribe together to do so. no more he said/she said bs. just get it out there! well done, ted.

ghandia, pack it up. your middle school antics and divisive tactics will be your downfall. the fact that you couldn't complete a 3rd grade puzzle SHOULD have been, but seeing as though that wasn't enough....

REALLY bad idea all around for the two of them to allow themselves to get into that situation to begin with. It's one thing to flirt. It's another to start backing it up with physical contact. You guys were there to win the game. You can't allow distractions like that to derail you.

I think the pair of 'em are damaged goods as far as winning the game goes. They'll eliminate each other, just like Boston Rob and John did.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think the opportunity to bury this situation was there but Ghandia refused to take it.
    She seemed far more concerned with convincing the others how incredibly desirable she is.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess55
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    maybe it was cold.

maybe she manipulated him and said she was frrrrreeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzing and asked him to hold her... and he did and she said he was being sexual. yeah, that's it!

whatever. ghandia, give it UP!
    YEAH, coldddddd in Thailand in the summer...LOL...ghannorhhea could barely keep a straight face when she was lying to Helen...give me a break...if Chewing Gum is so "wise", they will be on to her cr*p in no time...lickedy split. Then she'll REALLY be Gone-o-reah!

Princess55
    Originally posted by Paulie
    REALLY bad idea all around for the two of them to allow themselves to get into that situation to begin with. It's one thing to flirt. It's another to start backing it up with physical contact. You guys were there to win the game. You can't allow distractions like that to derail you.

I think the pair of 'em are damaged goods as far as winning the game goes. They'll eliminate each other, just like Boston Rob and John did.
    GOOD POINT. They killed themselves. Only one question, though. WHY would Ghandia WANT to eliminate Ted? Why lie? I don't get the reason...am I missing something?:

welcome princess55!

i was dishing out a big ole plate of sarcasm when i said "maybe it was cold!"

ghandia has got to get the boot pretty quickly... and by the looks of her fellow tribe mates in the pics from next week... she's already as good as gone.

Princess55
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    welcome princess55!

i was dishing out a big ole plate of sarcasm when i said "maybe it was cold!"

ghandia has got to get the boot pretty quickly... and by the looks of her fellow tribe mates in the pics from next week... she's already as good as gone.
    i agree! i know you were being cute...love it.

thanks for the welcome. ...i think Gone-dia needs to take a wake-up pill. She is not in a place where she can just have a temper tantrum and get attention (and perhaps a big plate of chicken wings and a bowl of haagen daz to go with it). does she not know that these people couldn't care less about her shenanigans? they only listen because it is something to talk about. she is definitely next on my 'hit list'. :rolleyes:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast