+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next week previews

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Next week previews

Holy cow! Next week looks like it's going to be VERY interesting.

Note to Ghandia -- you wish!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ah Ha!! Posting this here again in case anyone missed it.

From Survivor Jeff.com. They were one of the few who saved GDIVA's mad rantings on the Sucks board one day.This person was suddenly posting up a storm then- Suddenly the posts dissapeared.
    If you've never been to SurvivorSucks - no edit feature. and the mods are silent( If you are reading this guys, I know Sucks mods take a lot, We have a cush job here ) .

"(1) Ghandia got voted off and BEFORE a jury was formed! Her personality is too "in-your-face" to have spent a long period of time in the game. Other spoiler posts point to the fact she is pre-merge.

(2) The stars of the show will be: Ghandia (of course), Robb, Shii Ann, Erin, Brian, Ken, Jed and Tanya. The reference to "Tanya" appeared in quotation marks, with no other name highlighted. From that statement, we gather Tanya is the new Elisabeth OR center of some other intriguing drama.

(3) Ghandia smokes, and "out of the game," we assume, she had her smoking buddies. Namely, Clay, Shii Ann, and Robb. Since it's clear to us she's pre-merge, that means these players could potentially be with her.

(4) She does not like the man that cooks well or the man that is follically-challenged. We know Clay owns a restaurant and his video on CBS.com has him discussing making food. Ted is a bald as the next bald man. That's about as folically-challenged as one can get. This points to an interesting peek into the continuous minority storyline. African-American contestants in the past have bonded together. This season, it seems Ghandia and Ted may be at odds. " Thanks SJ guys for saving it!

Well I guess we find out next week.Fist fights and Cat fights!

Originally posted by enygma
    (2) The stars of the show will be: Ghandia (of course), Robb, Shii Ann, Erin, Brian, Ken, Jed and Tanya. The reference to "Tanya" appeared in quotation marks, with no other name highlighted. From that statement, we gather Tanya is the new Elisabeth OR center of some other intriguing drama.
    GDIVA looks like a planted teaser, rather than the real Ghandia. Tanya as a star? She just got voted out & her face time amounted to little more than puking. So I think that "star" statement ruins GDIVA's credibility. Looks like the Sucks board was just screwing with us, trying to drum up some publicity for itself.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    As I know better than anyone, Sucks is rampant with crap. You have to sort through it for some gems. And there have been some.... Ethans win, the pic from S2 showing the jury,Mikes burned hands,John Carrols not making the jury etc.
    This person did insist on how much she hated the folically challenged man. From the previews next week, Its Ted, and well he is folically challenged.I could not figure out at the time it was first published, (about 2 weeks before the start of the game), how it was going to come about. I was really puzzled when the game started and Ted was such a nice Man . Just getting it out to look at for reference.
    We got better stuff here anyway

Holy cow is right, BF! It looks like Chewing Gum is going to go through some powerful and disturbing sh*t.

+ Reply to Thread