+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If There was a second installement of All-Stars...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Using only contestants from PI (since they only had one person from before) and after:

Men
    Andrew (PI) Even Jiffy said the Outcast twist cost the season a great player in Andrew.
    Brady (Vanuatu) Fat chance he'd be brought back but he deserved to go so much farther over Chris, who helped his tribe lose practically every challenge
    JP (Vanuatu) See above, and I resented Travis's remark that he deserved to go because he didn't have kids, therefore didn't need the money
    Rory (Vanuatu) I just love the comment he made about wanting to burn the camp down And it should have been one of the other fat five first over him
    Tom (Palau) The real king. And even if I liked Terry I'd still say Tom could take him.
    Jonathan (Palau) I'd just like to see him get a chance at the game.
    Bobby Jon (Palau/Guatemala) My favorite Survivor eye candy, though I doubt he'd be asked back a third time.
    Brandon (Guatemala) Just loved the guy, and he was just unlucky that he got the short end of the stick.
    Aras/Austin (Exile Island) Need someone from that season.

Female
    Lisa (Vanuatu)
    Eliza (Vanuatu) Not the most popular but I liked her.
    Jolanda (Palau) Didn't start off on the right foot with her tribe but I still think she deserved to go farther over Ashlee (who quit the following episode), Jeff (even without his injury didn't seem to be much of an asset), Kim (useless), Ibreham (see Jeff)
    Angie (Palau) Would have been safe if Ib didn't have the immunity from Koror
    Danni (Guatemala) My favorite winner ever
    Margaret (Guatemala) Once again a tribe switch screws it up for someone that looks like their in it for the long haul.
    Misty (Exile Island) One of my only real favorites from that season, and I think she would have fared much better on another one.
    Cirie (Exile Island) I never would have expected her to make it as far as she did. It's obvious Cirie loved the experience and probably grew more than any other Survivor contestant. I loved her sense of humor and while many may call it a cackle I love her giggle.
    Sally (Exile Island) I never thought there'd be three women I'd want to see from Exile. I think Sally was more kick a@@ and had more potential than came across. I'd love to see her get a second shot.

I have watched every season, and some of the names on your lists don't mean a thing to me!! As previously mentioned, I add my votes for Hunter and Christy, and would also like to see Gina from Marquesas. Definately NOT Steph or Bobby Jon! How about only pre-jury tribe members? Or 1st and 2nd boots (or should that be bootees?) - even give Wanda a chance!

I think skateboard Robb should come back, he was so funny and dumb.
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

men-
    Mike. Skupin
    Bruce
    Gary
    Brian for Guatemala
    Young John from Vanauta
    Sean from Marquesas
    Ted from Thailand
    Hunter
    PAschal
    Dave from Amazon the Rocket scientist

Women:
    Ami
    Amy
    Angie
    Gina
    Leann
    Christy
    Cirie
    Sally
    Lil Kim from Africa
    Carey

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Only first or 2nd boots? How about first boots from each tribe? Trying to imagine Sarah, the princess of the Nile, on a team with Tina from this last season. Man, Tina would rule! The only one who knew how to do anything!

Outwit Tribe
    Rob C
    Rafe
    Jon Dalton
    Shi-Ann
    Cirie
    Greg Buis
    Jeff Varner
    Kelly (crazy one from Africa)

Outplay Tribe
    Ian (who better not quit again!)
    Gary Hogeboom
    Ami
    Kelly W
    Colby
    Shane
    Rupert
    Coby

Outlast Tribe
    Rich
    Brian
    Chris
    Tina
    Danni
    Aras
    Ethan
    Sandra

I know the tribes aren’t very balanced but I still think it would be fun to watch!

If they ever do All-Stars again they should bring back the same very same crew as before. Maybe make it a yearly thing. Schedule it around 2am when the infomercials take over the airwaves.

They put me to sleep too often the first go round; maybe I'd see what I missed after the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time seeing the same All-Star egos.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    I would like to see a game filled with people who NEVER lifted a finger around camp their first time around. Then we watch them all starve the second time.

This would be the ONLY way to watch another Survivor All Stars.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

That would be a beautiful thing, wouldn't it?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I'm too lazy to make a list, but I would want to see Lumberjill Tina from this last season come back. She deserves a second chance, and yes, I'm a sucker due to her backstory.

Oh and Brady from Vanuatu!! Fine, fine, fine, who got the boot WAY too early. I'd need some sure eye candy since Colby isn't allowed for ASS2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast