+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: boot picks 5/11 **SPOILERS!!**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I'm gonna miss Cirie. She looked like a sure boot in the beginning but luck was definitely on her side and she proved that she wasn't going to just ride coattails until the end. And is anyone else disappointed that the two hour finale is only going to have 3 people in it (didn't like it for Outback either).

On the other hand, I hope Terry's streak is done. It said he went on to win "something like 6 or 7 in a row". One of the two times that immunity could really come in handy for him and he must just blow it (meaning he could make a deal to give someone the idol and he'd keep the necklace). I just hope he doesn't throw it. I can't believe he would.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    And is anyone else disappointed that the two hour finale is only going to have 3 people in it (didn't like it for Outback either).
    2 hours for 1 last Immunity challenge and TC? More commercials, longer recap and the dull "remembering fallen tribemates" for filler. Showing final jury votes and The reunion must be 1 hr. You just know they are going to concentrate on Courtney and Shane's craziness, Terry's Immunity streak and Cirie's transformation from out of her element afraid of leaves to strategist. They've also got to touch on Bruce's illness and the winner and runner up. Will they ignore the other 12 people? How are they going to squeeze everything in one hour?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Damn, damn, DAMN. I couldn't stand Cirie at first, but she's my favorite now. Damn.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I was really rooting for Cirie. I didn't like her at first, but she sure has picked up the game and has really grown on me. Going from a sure boot to final 4. I really don't give a hoot about the rest of them and don't think any of them deserve the million. Geesh, my fave has only won on one season.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    2 hours for 1 last Immunity challenge and TC? More commercials, longer recap and the dull "remembering fallen tribemates" for filler. Showing final jury votes and The reunion must be 1 hr. You just know they are going to concentrate on Courtney and Shane's craziness, Terry's Immunity streak and Cirie's transformation from out of her element afraid of leaves to strategist. They've also got to touch on Bruce's illness and the winner and runner up. Will they ignore the other 12 people? How are they going to squeeze everything in one hour?
    Yeah, and what are they going to do for the first/second hour? With only one IC it's going to drag at some point. As for the reunion show, that's the one and only reason I don't like Probst as host of it. He focuses on who and what he wants and often ignores all but 3 or 4 member's of the cast. I remember during the Vanuatu reunion it was like every five minutes it went back to something involving Ami. At least with Gumbel he talked to everyone in the cast and about more that happened in the show. Because I agree with you that the reunion show will largely focus on Terry, Shane, and Courtney, with probably Sally's save, Bruce's illness, the "boy's club" and Casaya's winning streak getting brief mentions. I can't see anyone that was voted off from Tina to Bobby getting any mention or much airtime.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Even though he did ask stuff from everyone in Guatemala it was like speed reading and he zoomed through as fast as he could...as if he did it only so he wouldn't accused of passing someone over. The annoying part of the reunion is Jeff doesn't touch on too much of the stuff we really want to know. I bet we never find out if the idol had to be passed to a tribemate before TC or after the vote was read. It's kind of minor but it's something everyone has been debating about since the begining. I'd really like an answer to that one once and for all

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    i'll be sorry to see cirie go as well, she really seemed like she was the only one trying to play the game. well, at least the best she could whilst having so little talent at the challenges.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12