+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor Vanuatu Coming To DVD

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Survivor Vanuatu Coming To DVD

Vanuatu? Bleh. And what's with Survivor releasing at least two DVD's every year but TAR has only released two and, from what I read on other boards, won't be releasing any this year?

The bright side is at least Survivor is making an effort to release all of it's seasons
    Last edited by karalott; 05-08-2006 at 02:02 PM.

Survivor Vanuatu Coming To DVD

TVShowsOnDVD.com is reporting that some of the 'Survivor Vanuatu' cast in recording commentary for a DVD set. Here is the article below.

Anthony, a Survivor fan, and loyal reader, dropped us an e-mail to let us know about the commentary participants for Survivor: Vanuatu. He said that the participants will be Chris Daugherty, Twila Tanner, Scout Cloud Lee, Eliza Orlins, Julie Berry, Ami Cusack, and Jeff Probst. His source should be good; it's Scout.

The set is currently scheduled for December, though that could change.
    This is the second upcoming 'Survivor' DVD set that has been announced. A few months ago, CBS announced that 'Survivor Palau' would be coming to DVD. I am glad they are having Jeff Probst record commentary, as I think he has some great insight.

FORT Newbie
    Bleh
    I was hoping that after boring S10 they release something iteresting like Amazon but nooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa97 View Post
    Bleh
    I was hoping that after boring S10 they release something iteresting like Amazon but nooo.
    Same here. I wish they would release some of the earlier seasons first (Amazon or Marquesas would be my top 2 picks). I bet after Vanuatu they'll probably release Guatemala. That is one of my favorites but not one I'd rush out to buy.

An update on the 'Survivor Vanuatu' DVD set from TVShowsOnDVD.com. The set will be released on December 5, right before the Christmas buying season.

I don't know that I'll rush to buy this season, but at least they are releasing the seasons pretty frequently. I wish they would release The Amazing Race and Big Brother DVDs as often.

Quote Originally Posted by realityINXS View Post
    An update on the 'Survivor Vanuatu' DVD set from TVShowsOnDVD.com. The set will be released on December 5, right before the Christmas buying season.

I don't know that I'll rush to buy this season, but at least they are releasing the seasons pretty frequently. I wish they would release The Amazing Race and Big Brother DVDs as often.
    That's one thing I'll give Survivor credit for; at least they're making an effort to get all their seasons released (hopefully). I wish they'd release the earlier ones because those are the ones I feel will get the shaft if they decide to stop selling them. But I'm disappointed more seasons of TAR haven't been released (if they'd just release TAR2 and 5 I'd be happy) or BB (especially BB2).

+ Reply to Thread