+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 5/11 *spoilers*

Next on Survivor - 5/11 *spoilers*

EP13 title "Call the Whamulence!"

A Final Four celebration gets ugly when one Survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.

Sparks fly between two Survivors and accusations and insults leave everyone on edge in one of the most intense Reward Challenges yet.

To put his new Final Two strategy in place, Terry needs to win one more individual Immunity Challenge. Can he win his sixth straight Immunity?

The Survivors know that the next Tribal Council will be the last time the hidden Immunity Idol can be played. How will this affect their strategy?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    A Final Four celebration gets ugly when one Survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.
    Probably the tiff we saw between Cirie and Terry.

Sparks fly between two Survivors and accusations and insults leave everyone on edge in one of the most intense Reward Challenges yet.
    Terry and Aras.

To put his new Final Two strategy in place, Terry needs to win one more individual Immunity Challenge. Can he win his sixth straight Immunity?

The Survivors know that the next Tribal Council will be the last time the hidden Immunity Idol can be played. How will this affect their strategy?
    I wonder if his new strategy will involve giving his idol away.

If Terry wins immunity again, I wonder what he will do with his idol?
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Quote Originally Posted by SentFromHeaven View Post
    I would personally give it to Cirie, but I'm not sure because of how loyal the Casayans have been. Cirie is very unlikely to win the final immunity challenge and if the other person in F3 besides Cirie and Terry is smart, they would not take Cirie to the F2. Therefore by giving Cirie immunity in F4, Terry would be locking himself into a F2 spot even if he were to lose the final immunity challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly View Post
    I would personally give it to Cirie, but I'm not sure because of how loyal the Casayans have been. Cirie is very unlikely to win the final immunity challenge and if the other person in F3 besides Cirie and Terry is smart, they would not take Cirie to the F2. Therefore by giving Cirie immunity in F4, Terry would be locking himself into a F2 spot even if he were to lose the final immunity challenge.
    But, considering the arguement between Terry and Cirie in the preview...I dont see that happening..
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfly View Post
    Terry is smart
    Terry hasn't been smart since he found the immunity idol on Exile Island. If he would have been playing a smart game he would have protected at least one other player the entire game by giving up the immunity he wins in the challenges and using his personal idol to protect himself at the votes. He has been wasting an opportunity at each tribal vote to keep an ally with him. The individual idol could have been used as many times as he needed it not just once like the challenge idol. Because of how he played it it's been a big waste of time and effort.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

The hidden immunity idol can only be used once, from my understanding. It wouldn't make sense to have it be able to be used forever, because then no one would be able to be eliminated who found it.

Snoozin' on the beach
    How is he supposed to know he'd go on this kick ass immunity run? Give up the idol and it's do or die for sure. Had he given one of them up and it got used, he'd still have the necklace but his "one ally" would no longer be safe and get booted the following TC. Give Sally the idol, it gets wasted. He wins immunity the following week and they vote off Sally. It just puts off the inevitable for 3 days and now he is even more vulnerable if he doesn't win.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SentFromHeaven View Post
    He wants Aras gone and he also wants to win over the jury so I would make a deal with Danielle (hopefully she would start the conversation so he could bring this up with the jury). He could win this thing going to the finals against Danielle. Courtney or Shane might be swayed to vote his way over Danielle. Win immunity and then offer the idol to her if she agrees to vote for Aras. At worst it would be 2-2 between Aras and Danielle and he could then give her immunity and Aras would be gone.

I saw a vidcap of the Final Four at Tribal Council on another site, Aras is wearing the immunity necklace.

According to Chillone:
    I'm told that at the Final 4 Tribal Council, there is a voting stalemate; 2-2. To settle this, the 2 square off (Black girl vs. Blonde girl?) in that TC fire building challenge we've seen before -- first to have their fire burn through the string, wins. Loser walks.
    Spoiler is saying that Cirie is the loser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast