+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 5/11 *spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    CBS has finally put up the web promo: http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2...e=ram&id=18886

You can see Aras wearing the immunity necklace (pause at 0:21).
    The finale is Sunday!!!!???!!!!!! Wow, has this season gone by fast or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post

Secondly, am I the only one who thinks Terry has won immunities somewhat because Aras and Shane both were not putting in one hundred percent thinking they had the alliance?
    No, You're not the only one. I have been wondering that all along. We know for sure he threw the one reward challenge to Cirie.

I just have this funny feeling he really DOES have a handle on the game. The editing sure doesn't show him as a player, though. Hard to predict the outcome, right now, from the editing...

I mean, if Terry is the somewhat unlikeable powerhouse UnderDog, Cirie is the likeable nonpowerhouse Underdog, Shane and Courtenay are the Crazies, Danielle is the Waif (beware the waif, Tina always said) , ..... then what is Aras? It's like he has no personality, no persona...

I just saw that commercial again, Aras is definitely wearing the immunity necklace. Why would they give that away so obviously?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I just saw that commercial again, Aras is definitely wearing the immunity necklace. Why would they give that away so obviously?
    Remember last season? They showed Rafe wearing the necklace and then in the previews for the coming episode they showed Danni wearing it.4 times it's happened in the last 2 seasons. Way to many slip ups to be an accident

I saw a commercial and Terry was wearing the immunity necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv View Post
    I saw a commercial and Terry was wearing the immunity necklace.
    I know the answer because someone raised the same question on another board. That shot you saw was from Final 5 TC (Terry wore a khaki shirt). Tomorrow's tribal council Terry wears a black/red shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    Remember last season? They showed Rafe wearing the necklace and then in the previews for the coming episode they showed Danni wearing it.4 times it's happened in the last 2 seasons. Way to many slip ups to be an accident
    True, I had forgotten about that. I just don't know why CBS would totally blow the suspense for one of their more popular shows like that. Now we know either Danielle or Cirie is going (from what I've read,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they have a fire-starting contest to break the tie and Cirie loses
    .)

Thanks a lot, CBS.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    True, I had forgotten about that. I just don't know why CBS would totally blow the suspense for one of their more popular shows like that.
    Because the powers that be at CBS are a bunch of talentless, moronic hacks who have no clue how to build up suspense in their shows? [It's like CSI's "This picture" nonsense. Two seconds' study tells you exactly who the stiff is.]

Snoozin' on the beach
    Survivor doesn't bring in the numbers like it used to, but they are still making great money on it and have good ratings. You'd think they'd make sure to be careful, instead it seems like they are sabatoging it by giving things away.

Premium Member
    Well, Terry did say at the end of the last episode that he could just sit out the next IC and be safe, so maybe he decides to rest for a few days and save some strength for the important upcoming IC? Let the others fight it out while he watched, like they did while eating burgers. Maybe not the best of strategies, but a good position to be in, to have those sorts of options this late in the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast