+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 5/11 *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by redjdv View Post
    Terry can try to make deals all he wants.
    But he can NOT trust any of them. When it gets down to 3 and if Terry doesn't win the challenge I really don't see the Casayans picking him to go to final 2 because I think he (Terry) would get majority of jury votes.
    There is no way that Terry will be picked to be a final 2 contender. If he loses the final Immunity Challenge he is done. I think that Aras, Danielle and Cerie know that, so he is screwed.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    There is no way that Terry will be picked to be a final 2 contender. If he loses the final Immunity Challenge he is done. I think that Aras, Danielle and Cerie know that, so he is screwed.
    I think both Danielle and Aras would pick Terry only if Cirie is the 3rd person in F3 (neither of them want Cirie in F3 so they aren't forced to choose Terry to face in F2). Cirie will be able to beat both Aras and Danielle in F2 and all 3 of them know it. She is more liked and has less enemies on the jury than either of them. Plus she's got those strategy moves she did as game play she can point out, D and A don't. I don't see this happening though. Danielle and Aras have to unite to get Cirie out first so they have a better chance at A) making F2 by beating Terry in F3 and b) winning F2

If that picture is on CBS, we can assume one of the following:

1. Someone took a picture of Aras, added the immunity necklace and uploaded it to the CBS website, or;

2. Aras wins immunity (probably whines so much the others are thrown off their game, only way this boy could ever win immunity). Terry uses the immunity idol. Voting happens with T&D voting for C with A&C voting for D. Thereby the tie and the infamous tie breaker we've been reading about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    I think both Danielle and Aras would pick Terry only if Cirie is the 3rd person in F3 (neither of them want Cirie in F3 so they aren't forced to choose Terry to face in F2). Cirie will be able to beat both Aras and Danielle in F2 and all 3 of them know it. She is more liked and has less enemies on the jury than either of them. Plus she's got those strategy moves she did as game play she can point out, D and A don't. I don't see this happening though. Danielle and Aras have to unite to get Cirie out first so they have a better chance at A) making F2 by beating Terry in F3 and b) winning F2
    You got it! No one wants Cirie in final two as she would win. I don't see Cirie wanting Terry out before Danielle is out...Danielle is a threat to Cirie the same way Courtney was, as a desirable loser to be up against in front of the jury. Remember, juries tend to have chips on their shoulders and vote with venom as opposed to who is more deserving. I see the jury having issues with any Casaya member in the F2. I do think they would vote for Terry if he is in the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Gal View Post
    If that picture is on CBS, we can assume one of the following:

1. Someone took a picture of Aras, added the immunity necklace and uploaded it to the CBS website
    It is a vidcap of a CBS commerical that was aired last weekend. I haven't seen it but posters on other boards have so I don't think it was digitally edited.

I cannot post links to another reality TV board or site, I had a post deleted before.

Last week's commercial showed Terry wearing the immunity necklace at Tribal Council - this is not the first time.
    Last edited by Kay118; 05-09-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    A sure fire way for Terry to get to F2 is to get rid of Danielle and keep Cirie. That would force Aras to take Terry to F2 if Terry should lose the challenge. No way is Cirie winning the challenge and Cirie is a less desirable person to face in F2-she's to well liked and played the game better. They might as well skip jury votes and hand the check right over to Cirie if she makes F2. I don't think any Casaya (except Bruce) will vote Terry unless he is in F2 with Danielle. The dislike and betrayal towards Danielle is stronger than the jealousy and resentment towards Terry.

CBS has finally put up the web promo: http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2...e=ram&id=18886

You can see Aras wearing the immunity necklace (pause at 0:21).

FORT Fogey
    We cannot assume that Aras or Danielle would take Terry over Cirie if that is how the final three unfolds. Remember that guy took Tina over the most hated guy on that show even though he knew she would kill him in votes and he would win the million for sure against the guy.

Secondly, am I the only one who thinks Terry has won immunities somewhat because Aras and Shane both were not putting in one hundred percent thinking they had the alliance? Aras knew he had Danielle and Cirie and Shane thought he did and why not let Terry win and appear to not be a strong competitor if you have the numbers.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm just wondering if Terry decides to throw the challenge knowing he's safe either way and assuming Cirie and Aras will vote for him, then he can use the idol and whoever he and Danielle voted for would get the boot (which would be Cirie, so either way she's gone). It'll be a nice switch if Aras does in fact win. Of course I think it's poor strategy if that's how it goes down. Terry would be smarter to win the challenge and give Danielle the idol, then it'd be between Cirie and Aras. But I really can't believe that Terry would intentionally throw the challenge even if he is safe.
    While I'm sure Terry will pull an Austin and claim he threw the IC on purpose because he didn't really need it, I can't see that really being the case. He wants Aras gone and the only way to ensure that happens is to make sure Aras doesn't have immunity. No doubt studly Terry will hold on to his manhood by claiming he let the punk kid win, but I think we all know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    We cannot assume that Aras or Danielle would take Terry over Cirie if that is how the final three unfolds. Remember that guy took Tina over the most hated guy on that show even though he knew she would kill him in votes and he would win the million for sure against the guy.

Secondly, am I the only one who thinks Terry has won immunities somewhat because Aras and Shane both were not putting in one hundred percent thinking they had the alliance? Aras knew he had Danielle and Cirie and Shane thought he did and why not let Terry win and appear to not be a strong competitor if you have the numbers.
    Danielle might be more competent than she has appeared, but Shane comes off as a complete idiot. I do not think he would be a real challenge threat, but Danielle came awfully close in the Family RC, so she may be saving her energy for the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast