+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 5/11 *spoilers*

Well, I fear that if Aras won the II, that Terry's goose is cooked. Maybe Aras finally learned how to win a challenge and now with one win under his belt, he will go all out. I have a feeling that unless Terry wins the final challenge neither Danielle or Aras will take him to the final two. Danielle becuase she lies and Aras because he hates Terry.

Snoozin' on the beach
    About time Aras finally wins. Jeez, how few people does he have to be competing against to win? Unlike Terry who's been winning when going against 4-9 other competitors. Aras finally got lucky and it took 6 other people leaving so he had any kind of chance.

I'd hate to see Terry's streak broken but at least he wracked up 5 out of 5 first and outlast 4 cocky Casaya. Aras would cry like a little girl if Terry beat him one more time on top of refusing to let him see mommy. Your right, if Terry doesn't win F3 it will be Wonder Weinie vs. Ms. Lotta Chest in F2

FORT Fogey
    Wait a minute. Am I missing something? If Aras wins immunity, can't Terri use the hidden idol to ensure a place in the top 3?

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, Terry still has the hidden immunity idol so he should be good for at least the F3 and most likely the F2!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ek309 View Post
    Yeah, Terry still has the hidden immunity idol so he should be good for at least the F3 and most likely the F2!
    to FORT ek309!
    Don't forget, all, there is another way Aras could have gotten that immunity necklace--as a gift from Terry! After all Terry won't need it in the F4 TC, he could use it to make a deal.

FORT Regular
    I saw a vidcap of the Final Four at Tribal Council on another site, Aras is wearing the immunity necklace.
    It gets worse than that--freakin' CBS just gave away that tidbit in THEIR PROMO.

Dimwits.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    to FORT ek309!
    Don't forget, all, there is another way Aras could have gotten that immunity necklace--as a gift from Terry! After all Terry won't need it in the F4 TC, he could use it to make a deal.
    I've already said earlier that I've only watched a couple of shows this year.
    What I was wondering, from what I've read here, is how does everyone feel about Terry making a deal with ANYONE? It seems to me that he couldn't trust any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I've already said earlier that I've only watched a couple of shows this year.
    What I was wondering, from what I've read here, is how does everyone feel about Terry making a deal with ANYONE? It seems to me that he couldn't trust any of them.

Well I guess he wants to get to the final 2...
    He had said that the real final 2 should go to the last TC
    but you know if either of the others win, Terry might as well pack it in..
    I'm not sure who I want to win... just not Danielle..please... (she's a shoe-in now...lmao)

But myself... I wouldn't trust any of them!!!
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

See, that's what I mean. I probably wouldn't make a deal with anyone and then I wouldn't have two of the three madder than they were, at me. He can use that hidden immunity thing this week, and just hope to high heaven that his luck, and skill hold so that he will win the TCs after that. I will watch these last couple of shows to see the outcome.

Terry can try to make deals all he wants.
    But he can NOT trust any of them. When it gets down to 3 and if Terry doesn't win the challenge I really don't see the Casayans picking him to go to final 2 because I think he (Terry) would get majority of jury votes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast