+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Next on Survivor - 4/27 *spoilers*

Next on Survivor - 4/27 *spoilers*

Ep11 title: "Perilous Scramble"

Excitement over winning the Reward Challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn they can compete for a second Reward. Whick lucky Survivor walks away with this season's biggest Reward so far?

As winner of all three individual Immunity Challenges, Terry knows he must win again to stay in the game. We he be able to win his fourth straight Immunity, or can the former Casayas finally knock him off his throne?

As the finale nears, the Survivors begin to focus on the pros and cons of alliances. Can Terry finally talk any of the Survivors into being his ally?

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I hope Terry can win immunity again.

I think both Danielle and Courtney can be swayed by Terry (maybe and hopefully)
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

I hope Terry finally loses an immunity challenge. It's high time for him to be gone. And I want to see how Casaya handles the threat of the immunity idol- will they strategically split the vote? Who will wisen up to the fact that some Casaya may be plotting against them? I just want the immunity idol factor to come into play and do SOMETHING, rather than just assure me that Terry will be there for TWO more weeks each time, given that he seems unbeatable at the challenges.

Danielle & Courtney (or anyone, for that matter) would be pretty stupid to align with Terry. He's already got solid votes from Austin, Sally, and very likely Bruce on the jury. He just needs one more person, and if the others were upset about being turned on (Shane, hold a grudge against Courtney? NEVER!) Terry would have a clean sweep.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Excitement over winning the Reward Challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn they can compete for a second Reward. Whick lucky Survivor walks away with this season's biggest Reward so far?
    Do you think that was a set of car keys that Probst was pulling out of his pocket in the preview? Might be giving away a car again.

As winner of all three individual Immunity Challenges, Terry knows he must win again to stay in the game. We he be able to win his fourth straight Immunity, or can the former Casayas finally knock him off his throne?
    Nope. Terry will win the IC again.

As the finale nears, the Survivors begin to focus on the pros and cons of alliances. Can Terry finally talk any of the Survivors into being his ally?
    I doubt it. Those people seem to want to blindly stick with Aras no matter what.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass View Post
    Danielle & Courtney (or anyone, for that matter) would be pretty stupid to align with Terry. He's already got solid votes from Austin, Sally, and very likely Bruce on the jury. He just needs one more person, and if the others were upset about being turned on (Shane, hold a grudge against Courtney? NEVER!) Terry would have a clean sweep.
    So it would be better to be voted out in the next two weeks than to make final 2 and lose the vote? Whoever's not in the final 3 alliance needs to ally with Terry if they want to stick around. And even then they probably blew it and it's too late to change anything. We'll just end up with a 3-3 tie now.

CBS web promo is up: http://cgi.cbs.com/vplayer/timeplay2...e=ram&id=18886

"Biggest reward" is indeed a car, you can see a key in this promo. Spoiler is saying that they will be divided into two teams: Cirie-Shane-Aras vs. Terry-Danielle-Courtney. Terry, Danielle and Courtney go onto second round and Terry most likely wins the car.

Terry is speculated to win immunity challenge again.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass View Post
    I hope Terry finally loses an immunity challenge. It's high time for him to be gone. And I want to see how Casaya handles the threat of the immunity idol- will they strategically split the vote? Who will wisen up to the fact that some Casaya may be plotting against them? I just want the immunity idol factor to come into play and do SOMETHING, rather than just assure me that Terry will be there for TWO more weeks each time, given that he seems unbeatable at the challenges.

I agree. The immunity idol was a good idea but backfired. It is not going to come into play or it will at the bitter end when it makes no difference.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    It doesn't matter if they do; he still has the idol to fall back on. And I'll say no.

If he hasn't done it now, it's not going to work.

I agree. Why should Danielle switch? If anyone switches to Terry they most likely won't have that person's vote in the jury in the end. And the last thing I want to see is Terry win or take control of the game (any sympathy I had for that guy last night is gone now). Which brings me to this. Here's an interesting tidbit that I thought of when it comes to the RC. It's a car, and going along with Survivor tradition anyone who's ever won a car in a RC has never won the game, correct? The ones that spring to mind from past shows are Colby, Lex, Matt, and Cindy.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-21-2006 at 05:59 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think he's going to win immunity again.

I actually think it's Aras that will join with Terry and bring Shane in. Aras has inroads with everyone at this point. Every Casaya alliance (except women vs. men) have included Aras. If this so called hidden alliance does include Cirie, she'll join them. It's going to be Shane or Courtney as next to go. They've both proved they are more trouble than they are worth and the rest are disgusted with them. Joining Terry to boot those 2 does not mean they plan to take him any further. It's Courtney and/or Shane (Dumb and Dumber) that are on the short end of the stick.

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64 View Post
    I think he's going to win immunity again.
    I think this might happen, too. If you go onto the CBS wesbite and click on 'Next of SURVIVOR' you see a clip of a challenge (Reward or Immunity, I don't know) where the survivors are kneeling on a platform and holding onto two short ropes. If they let go of these ropes, they fall into the water. We see a very short clip of Courtney falling into the water. And then, taking his shirt as the identifying factor, we see Terry falling in. However, when he falls in there doesn't seem to be anybody else on their platforms. The clip was super-fast, though, so I can't be sure.

Anyways, this could mean that he wins the IC, or it could have just been a reward challenge. Stay tuned to find out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast