+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the final two? **spoilers**

Fort Fan

Who will be the final two? **spoilers**

I came across this link.

http://www.gambling911.com/041206Dnews.html

Based on past survivors who have had their bets suspended due to high volume I think there is a high probability Danielle will be in the final two.

Since Terry is dominating all of the immunity challenges my guess is that Terry and Danielle make it to the end. I am not sure who will win. Any ideas?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I recently saw that about Danielle. Here's what I've seen on the spoiler front about the final 2; one person seems set in stone to make it, then there's one inside source naming one name as the other person, another inside source naming another.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Everywhere I've read, Aras seems to be the most set in stone final 2 member. One inside source says Terry is the second person in the final 2, the other source says it's Danielle. Whoever of those two doesn't make the final 2 finishes in third.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Arghh! Why did I open this thread... I managed to resist peeking at the gambling thing being closed before...where is my willpower? I don't like any of these people at this point...now I've lost interest in the whole thing. Just mild curiosity to see how it plays out. Phooey...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Arghh! Why did I open this thread... I managed to resist peeking at the gambling thing being closed before...where is my willpower? I don't like any of these people at this point...now I've lost interest in the whole thing. Just mild curiosity to see how it plays out. Phooey...
    I love the thought of Aras in the F2, but if it comes down to Aras and Danielle, how in the world would Danielle be able to pull off a win? She (so far anyway) has been such an UTR player, that surely she can't win (oh please, not another Jenna M.!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    I love the thought of Aras in the F2, but if it comes down to Aras and Danielle, how in the world would Danielle be able to pull off a win? She (so far anyway) has been such an UTR player, that surely she can't win (oh please, not another Jenna M.!!)
    I don't think Danielle would beat Aras in the final 2. She's third on my list of those I want to see win, but between her and Aras I'd hope Aras would pull it off. I'm not sure who any of the former La Mina member's would vote for, but the only person at this point that I could see giving Danielle their vote is Courtney. Courtney seems like one of the only people left not to hold a grudge so I think she'd give Danielle her vote even if she had a hand in voting her off.

Here's a tidbit about Danielle in the final 4 (don't read if you don't want to know the other person involved, as that will basically spoil the whole final 4 if you don't already know who's in it, or how they get voted off
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cirie makes the final 4 and apparently when it comes down to the first vote of the final 4, there's a tie for votes between Danielle and Cirie. There's another vote but nothing changes so they do a challenge like Stephenie and Bobby Jon did in Palau. Danielle wins and advances to another round.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-19-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I think so to, Courtney would be the only vote she gets if she is F2 with Aras

I hope Danielle & Aras don't win. If this world had any justice in it Cirie or Terry would win! le sigh!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    It would be very surprising to me to have both Aras and Danielle in the finals. Crazy man Shane keeps ranting that he wants Danielle gone as soon as they get rid of Terry and Terry wants to vote out Aras. So, if Terry doesn't win the next immunity challenge that would mean that while Terry gets 3 votes 2 votes would go to either Courtney, Shane or Cirie so that Terry's vote for Aras doesn't matter for second place.

FWIW, the next two boot's are said to be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Courtney, then Shane, which I think is going to be very interesting and I'm wondering who votes for Shane that gets him ousted. Will Terry lose immunity, so they gang up on him, but he pulls out the idol and his lone vote goes for Shane? Probably not, and I hope not because there won't be nearly as many fireworks like there will be if anyone from Casaya votes off Shane. Aras wanted Bruce gone when Bobby got the boot so it's possible Cirie and Danielle have something to do with it.

Wow...this is some very interesting info on F2 speculation.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast