+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the final two? **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I would love to see an Aras/Terry final. I would be happy with of the two winning. I think they have both played a very god game. Anyone else left would a real let down to me.
    I think this would be the best final 2 for me too, as of now. I wasn't sure I even wanted Aras to win but given that Cirie and especially Danielle have been UTR for most of the game, the other two guys deserve to be in the F2 more. And as for Shane? Forgittaboutit.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

After reading all of this, I'm inclined to believe that it is Aras and Terry in the final 2. This will be very interesting. Is the finale May 14th? If so, what are they showing on May 11th? Another recap show?

The Finale night is the final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Terry deserves to be in the F2. Already he has done something that no other Survivor has ever done. He won 4 (?) IC's in a row
    Point is? Kelly & Colby both did the same!

Isn't the finale usually the Final 4?

Not this time.

FORT Newbie
    if terry makes the final 3, you KNOW he is making the final 2. terry has won all of these immunity idols, and there is no way he would take his hand off that pole.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I don't know if I'd count on Terry winning the last challenge so easily. I brought it up before, but Kim J. anyone? That proves anything is possible, just like it's possible for Terry to lose his balance and slip or try to shift his foot and accidentally take it off the stump (or whatever the case may be). I don't think Aras or Danielle will give up without a fight, and I don't see Aras as being arrogant and cocky enough to just step down and assume Danielle or Terry will take him. Plus, Aras is a yoga instructor so I think if there's a challenge he's going to be tough to beat in this season, this will be it.
    Last edited by karalott; 05-01-2006 at 10:42 PM.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I don't think he'll just step off but it's not a do or die situation for him like it is for Terry. It's obvious that he will be picked by either Terry or Danielle if he doesn't win. Danielle is in a similar situation that Steph was in. That Rafe (Aras) will be viewed as getting his hands dirty by the jury almost as much as she did and Terry didn't and she'd pick Aras (even though its wasn't as bad as Gaut.). Terry is not going to pick Danielle. He's all about doing the best of the best thing. He doesn't like or respect her either and he likes and respects Aras and it shows

FORT Fogey
    If Terry and Aras make the F2, how could Aras not win??!!! He's had a target on his back since the merge and if he makes the F2 without winning all the IC, like Terry has, then he's survived this game not by Immunity, but by really playing the outwit, outlast, and outplay perfectly!

+ Reply to Thread