+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the final two? **spoilers**

Aras & Danielle by the looks of it. Terry aint winning if he gets there, he's burning way to many bridges.

Snoozin' on the beach
    What bridges did he have with anyone in Casaya to begin with?

FORT Newbie
    By the time the final tribal comes around Courtney will have long figured out how she got voted out by talking with the others who will join her. She might still vote Aras, but its a vote that Terry could potentially get.

A lot of it will come down to their speeches too, if Terry is smart and knows what to say, he could win it. Aras seems like the smoother talker though...

If Terry makes the final two, he has Austin, Sally and likely Bruce's votes. Courtney could be upset enough to vote against whoever faces Terry in the final and throw a vote his way. That's enough. Same with Shane if his exit is ugly, which knowing Shane, it likely would be.

I have a feeling that Terry doesn't make the F2, though. It will undoubtedly be an endurance challenge and Mr. Yoga instructor has as good as a chance as any. He would not take Terry. Danielle could also do well and I doubt she'd take Terry either. Terry has a lock on at least 2 votes. If Aras and Danielle faced each other, the votes would all likely be up for grabs.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Aras is sitting pretty with a Danielle/Terry in F4. He'd want both of them in F3 because they will both take him to F2. Danielle won't take Terry and Terry won't take Danielle. They dislike each other too much. Aras can pull a Rich and come off the challenge first leaving Terry and Danielle to battle it out. The bonus for Aras is he'll end up in F2 and won't have gotten his hands dirty doing it. He hasn't gotten his hands dirty much anyway. Others will be primarily blamed even though he might have had a small part in it.

I totally believe that Terry would take Aras if Aras finished the challenge 2nd place. He'd do just what he told Danielle he'd do if it was her and Courtney in F3. Whoever comes in second goes on. It's the military mindest/warrior/mutual respect/best against the best thing. Even in his voting words, Terry says Aras his biggest rival and threat. It almost looks like Terry relishes the idea of "mano y mano" with Aras, the money be damned.

If it was an Aras/Danielle F2, Aras would have Terry, Shane and Courtney's vote for sure-maybe even Cirie, depending on how she goes out. Shane hates Danielle, Terry dislikes her and respects Aras and Courtney will blame Danielle more than she does Aras. Danielle would have Bruce--he respects her and she stuck up for him in TC way back. No idea what Austin or Sally would do. In interviews, Austin and Sally have said they will vote based on who played the game the best.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    That's what's going to be interesting is how Cirie goes out. She and Danielle are tied with votes, no one changes, and they have the tie breaker with Cirie losing and being kicked off. But that peaks my interest a little as to how it happens. I can't see Terry siding with Danielle to vote off Cirie since he and Danielle don't get along, unless he feels that he won't be able to beat Cirie in the end (he won't) and thinks if he breaks up the Aras/Cirie alliance his chances would be better. If Terry wants to win the game, his best bet is to stick with Danielle. Not that I want him to win, as I've stated many times, but she's the only one at this point I could possibly see him beating. But stranger things have happened with these juries.

Terry deserves to be in the F2. Already he has done something that no other Survivor has ever done. He won 4 (?) IC's in a row and against all odds, he's still in the game! I think that deserves some kind of recognition. He has luck and good karma on his side. LOL! But if the jury really picks objectively, Terry should win but that's only if he makes it to the final 2 and if he can Outwit, Outplay & Outlast. He has wowed me for sure. More than anyone else before and at the same time I think that he will have millions of fans supporting him...he's been a solid rock.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Snoozin' on the beach
    It seems kind of strange now, the comment from Shane about Casaya being the only tribe in Surivor history to stick together to the end. I wonder if that's foreshadowing of Jury votes that don't go to Terry (if he is F2).

Cirie: I didn't do all this work to come in 4th
    Danille: I'm not settling for 3rd

Lots of comments, not sure how much weight to put on any of them

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    That's what's going to be interesting is how Cirie goes out.....
    What's interesting is Terry is not voting Aras. He's been voting him right down the line, why stop now? If he didn't have immunity and Aras was safe, they'd have all just voted Terry to begin with and there'd be no tie between the women. There has to be some kind of deal struck if suddenly Terry stops voting Aras and still has the idol so they can't vote for him.

I would love to see an Aras/Terry final. I would be happy with of the two winning. I think they have both played a very god game. Anyone else left would a real let down to me.

+ Reply to Thread