+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the final two? **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Why am I in this thread? I wanted to live under the illusion that Terry will win it all and Aras will get nowhere near the end.
    Me, too! Go Terry!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    According to the spoiler sites:

Winner: Danielle (betting spoiler)
    F2: Aras and Danielle
    3rd: Terry
    4th: Cirie
    5th: Shane
    I've heard that Aras is favored to win. I've heard about the betting spoiler but that may very well just be because Danielle is going to finish in second. I didn't think about them not having an IC when Bruce was evacuated from the game and that would mess up the IC run As long as he doesn't win, I can live with it. At this point, I don't see how he could. Aras will most likely get votes from Bruce and Danielle, and probably Courtney and Shane. Even if those two felt burned I can't see them voting for Terry. I don't know about Cirie.
    Last edited by karalott; 04-28-2006 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    I've heard that Aras is favored to win. I've heard about the betting spoiler but that may very well just be because Danielle is going to finish in second.
    I hope Aras wins rather than Danielle but the betting spoiler is usually right.

Chillone's spoilers: as Stentzen posted upthread, final 2 are Terry and Aras. Danielle is 3rd.

Wickchix's spoilers: Aras and Danielle are final 2, Aras is favored to win. Terry is 3rd.

The other spoiler sites have different opinions, it seems Terry is 3rd.

FORT Newbie
    The betting spoilers haven't been wrong before but then neither has ChillOne. The spoilers supporting the Danielle F2 aren't from reliable sources and could quite possibly have been started by CBS as a smokescreen. They did it in for the Pearl Islands with the "Lill and Darrah F2" spoiler reports to throw people off of the actual spoilers.

The fact that ChillOne said two males in the final 2 and that Terry wins SEVEN immunities to me is evidence enough that Terry makes final 2.

The only reason that the Danielle F2 theory is the most believed in was because of the "SEVEN ICs" spoiler and that 7 would only take Terry to the final 3 where he would lose. But since they skipped an IC, and Terry has won 4 in a row at this point, with only 3 left, do the math and its SEVEN straight and he finds himself in the final 2.

Terry and Aras are the final 2. ChillOne posted a ton of info around Christmas time (ie before the show started) which has so far proven to be damned accurate (exile island, danielle, black nurse who finishes 4th, "barry/jerry kicking ass at challenges", Asian guy getting sent to exile island, etc etc). There's no way that he gets all these minor details right but is then wrong about the gender of one of the final 2. Its just common sense.

Terry and Aras are the final 2, bet the farm on it.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    If that's the case, then Terry can count Danielle's vote out (not that he would have it, but if he has immunity he'd be voting her out and not Aras). I don't see why Terry would take Aras to the final 2 and not Danielle. I'd think his chances of beating Danielle would be better. Aras has played a better game than her, and she has more enemies than Aras.

Snoozin' on the beach
    I'm curious if this Chillone or Wickchix correctly predicted Tina's boot or Sally's. Those were the 2 spoilers the sites got wrong this season. I'm not willing to bet the farm on who's spoiler is right. I'd rather not know for sure anyway.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Stentzen View Post
    The betting spoilers haven't been wrong before but then neither has ChillOne. The spoilers supporting the Danielle F2 aren't from reliable sources and could quite possibly have been started by CBS as a smokescreen. They did it in for the Pearl Islands with the "Lill and Darrah F2" spoiler reports to throw people off of the actual spoilers.

The fact that ChillOne said two males in the final 2 and that Terry wins SEVEN immunities to me is evidence enough that Terry makes final 2.

The only reason that the Danielle F2 theory is the most believed in was because of the "SEVEN ICs" spoiler and that 7 would only take Terry to the final 3 where he would lose. But since they skipped an IC, and Terry has won 4 in a row at this point, with only 3 left, do the math and its SEVEN straight and he finds himself in the final 2.

Terry and Aras are the final 2. ChillOne posted a ton of info around Christmas time (ie before the show started) which has so far proven to be damned accurate (exile island, danielle, black nurse who finishes 4th, "barry/jerry kicking ass at challenges", Asian guy getting sent to exile island, etc etc). There's no way that he gets all these minor details right but is then wrong about the gender of one of the final 2. Its just common sense.

Terry and Aras are the final 2, bet the farm on it.
    Below is the text from Chillones spoiler. It is not a solid fact that Terry wins 7. It could easily be 6 from the wording below.

" Military guy ... with Air Force roots and possibly even an astronaut. His name is Barry (or Jerry). Might be the leader and most in control. The intel is that this guy is really kicking ass in the challenges (wins something like seven immunity challenges in a row). He wins the family reward challenge. Probable Final 4 candidate. Final 2 based on his immunity challenge dominance? "

FORT Newbie
    Fair enough but since he's also said that its two men in the final 2, I think its safe to say Terry makes it. Do you really think Terry would lose the last challenge if he's capable of winning the 6 leading up to it?

There's a lot more evidence supporting him making the final 2 than there is supporting him finishing 3rd. Like I already said the main reason the 3rd place rumours became so popular is because it looked like 7-straight wins would only get him to the final 3.

FORT Newbie
    As far as the votes go I think Terry has a better chance of winning than a lot of people think. He's got Austin and Sally's for sure, and its quite possible he could get Bruce's vote (read Bruce's early show interview where he mentions how he wanted to team up with him). So that's 3 votes. Now he's got Courtney who he tried to get to the final 2 with him, and you can bet Shane is gonna be pissed when Aras betrays him. So he has as many as 5 people who could quite likely vote for him.

Danielle won't vote Terry, Cirie's a toss-up but would probably vote for Aras due to their tight bond from the beginning of the game.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Stentzen View Post
    As far as the votes go I think Terry has a better chance of winning than a lot of people think. He's got Austin and Sally's for sure, and its quite possible he could get Bruce's vote (read Bruce's early show interview where he mentions how he wanted to team up with him). So that's 3 votes. Now he's got Courtney who he tried to get to the final 2 with him, and you can bet Shane is gonna be pissed when Aras betrays him. So he has as many as 5 people who could quite likely vote for him.

Danielle won't vote Terry, Cirie's a toss-up but would probably vote for Aras due to their tight bond from the beginning of the game.
    I wouldn't count Courtney's vote. She was pretty sure she was betrayed by "the sisters" but she makes no mention of Aras in that. Either she hasn't figured it out or thinks his role was minimal. She wanted him for F2, why would she think she could beat him and not Shane? Is there alot more than they aren't showing us? She's such a ding-a-ling, who knows what rattles around in that empty head of hers. Shane can still get voted out without being betrayed by Aras. Terry, Danielle, Cirie vote Shane. Aras and Shane vote whoever. I'd love to see him win but i don't see it happening with this Casaya bunch (except Bruce).

Do you really think Terry would lose the last challenge if he's capable of winning the 6 leading up to it?
    Anything is possible. Tom was just as capable and he lost a challenge. He's got a fantastic chance to win them all but it's not a sure thing.
    Last edited by Shady64; 04-29-2006 at 10:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread