+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Aras is so damn arrogant. I will stand alone in my living room and applaud when he is finally voted off!

Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
    Well, that was anti-climactic!
    Ditto! When are they going to have a good Survivor whammy, like on Big Brother last season when Kaysar blindsided Maggie and Eric?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Dove View Post
    Ditto! When are they going to have a good Survivor whammy, like on Big Brother last season when Kaysar blindsided Maggie and Eric?
    Don't hold your breath. The last time I've seen anything exciting happen on this show was when Rob lied to pretty much everyone on Survivor All-Stars and managed to get his girlfriend into the F2 with him.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Jelani View Post
    Yes is was on last week..Nick got voted out.

And Bruce agreed to jump IF Danielle agreed to jump too. Danielle in the end didn't jump so neither did Bruce.
    Thanks Jelani!

I taped it last night. I guess I missed that part.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Snoozin' on the beach
    Courtney really screwed herself this episode. She had legit concerns (wrong as the were) about Aras' motive. He was trying to save himself, not get rid of the women. She went about it all wrong though.

Her screaming match and refusal to budge made it painfully clear that she doesn't care if Aras where the one to go, big mistake. Shane won't be sad to see her go, he's no longer in an alliance with her and hates her anyway. She just let Aras know he is expendable, he's not going to be bothered replacing her with Cirie either. Cirie will be glad to see Courtney go, it moves her up the ladder and put her in the Alliance of 4. Who knows what Bruce thinks but it moves him up a spot too and they know he's alot easier to manipulate than Courtney

If Terry wins Immunity again, they'll think he'll give the idol to Sally. They can sacrifice Courtney and still have the numbers advantage. She's given everyone a reason to not be opposed to her boot. I can't stand her.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelani View Post
    My problem with Terry is his arrogance...sure a little is good...but alot just turns people against you...Probst put it best...these people have to choose to give you the million. Terry is turning all the Casayans against him and THEY have the majority on the jury...
    If Terry makes it to the the Final two and his fate is in the hands of the Jury, it will be a jury populated with betrayed Casayans. I think they will all be in love with Terry compared to their fellow tribe member who will also still be in the final two. Terry is unbeatable in the final two with this jury.

No matter at this point the only way that Terry will make it to Final 2 is if he continues to win every immunity challenge. So far that looks good for him, but once he loses once and then uses the idol he is going to be out. Whatever happened to everyone wanting Shane to go? I will celebrate when that day comes.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by meagann99 View Post
    No matter at this point the only way that Terry will make it to Final 2 is if he continues to win every immunity challenge. So far that looks good for him, but once he loses once and then uses the idol he is going to be out. Whatever happened to everyone wanting Shane to go? I will celebrate when that day comes.
    Terry doesn't have to make it to the final four to have a new life in this game. The power of the idol in his possestion is not to propel him to the end, but rather, to propel him only one day longer than the first Casayan to be booted. Once that happens, there is no more alliance and it is a brand-spankin'-new game. At that point, Terry becomes, **gasp** (believe it or not), the swing vote as the fractured alliances scramble to fill the power vacuum; and Terry also has the ability to win immunity challenges. Look out!

Quote Originally Posted by meagann99 View Post
    Whatever happened to everyone wanting Shane to go? I will celebrate when that day comes.
    As obnoxious as Shane is, I think at this point he would be a good choice to take to the final two. Him or Courtenay, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    If Terry makes it to the the Final two and his fate is in the hands of the Jury, it will be a jury populated with betrayed Casayans. I think they will all be in love with Terry compared to their fellow tribe member who will also still be in the final two. Terry is unbeatable in the final two with this jury.
    I completely agree.

I think Shane would consider Cirie his only option in F2 to win the mil.

+ Reply to Thread