+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    I wouldn't be afraid of that area, Star, 'cause that spineless little twit obviously wasn't born with anything there, anyway.
    I wouldn't want to confirm that claim. He skeeves me out, big-time. *shudder* I'd feel like I needed a hepatitis vaccination before even sleeping in the same shelter with him.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Since Jiffy doesn't ask if anyone wants to give the hidden idol to the person with the most votes, I think it has to be given prior to the TC. It doesn't get used til after the votes, but I think it must be in the possession of the person that can use it before the balloting takes place.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Snoozin' on the beach
    Now everyone knows he has the idol. And guess what? No one even brought up his name as a boot to make him waste it. All they worried about was who would be the next highest vote getter. It's already making them paranoid enough to stay way from targetting him

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Do you know if, in tonight's episode, they ever explained the "stretcher scene" that they used to lure us in to watch last week's episode?

I got home late and haven't had a chance to read the thread yet, but I'm very curious to know if the "hook" they used to get us to watch last week's show was finally explained tonight, given that they never explained it last week, even though we all tuned in to see that scene unfold.

Thanks
    Nope. And there wasn't anything in the previews for next week either, so I'm guessing that infamous scene won't be happening then, either. I'd love to slug whoever puts together these previews. First they flat out lie anymore about what's going to happen, then they use false advertising to get people to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    The only way to vote Terry off is to vote against him two weeks in a row. The first time to get the idol away from him, the second time to actually boot him off. That means they also have to keep him from winning the necklace two weeks in a row. No easy feat.
    AND they'd have to sacrifice one of their own to do it. Unless two of them voted for Sally, maybe.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    They showed Bruce voting for Aras. Danielle is the one that didn't switch.
    No, they showed Bruce writing an 'A'.
    Prisoner of War in the United States of Halliburton

terry also should have offered final 2 to bruce not just danielle

bruce trusts him, he would take the bait easy!

terry is not playing this game right, i'm guessing he's using the "i will not lie" strategy, which is fine, but like someone said, he is throwing his friends into the fire....they might not vote for him if he makes final 2

i think sally expected him to give the idol to one of the la mina's!

i know you gotta look out for youself in the game, which is why i understand if he keeps quiet about the idol, but to give your friends false hope.....better just to keep your mouth shut imo

i also wonder what brought about the change from sally to austin in tonight's vote??? aras seemed hell bent on getting rid of her, danielle probably told them terry has the idol

Quote Originally Posted by winshipberry View Post
    No, they showed Bruce writing an 'A'.
    Yes, I corrected myself in a later post. Bruce and Danielle both voted for Austin

FORT Fogey
    That's really Terry's only shot is to make everyone so paranoid to vote for him that they target others instead. He will be gone at the first opportunity, unless this crew is as stupid as Katie and Ian.

When are these blockheads going to understand that one of the smartest things to do is to vote out your absolute leader right before they can make the jury? If Casaya had a brain they'd have gotten rid of Aras last week and still would have had a majority this week.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread