View Poll Results: Who brought the granola bar?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christy

6 12.77%
  • Deena

2 4.26%
  • Heidi

4 8.51%
  • Janet

8 17.02%
  • Jeanne

8 17.02%
  • Jenna

15 31.91%
  • JoAnna

2 4.26%
  • Shawna

2 4.26%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who brought the granola bar?

Who brought the granola bar?

From the official CBS Survivor Site.
    The discovery of a "mystery" granola bar leads to a tense guessing game for the women. Who snuck in the food with them? The accusations fly and threaten to send the tribe over the edge.

My vote goes to Janet. She was on death's door one day & back to normal the next. I think she may have had a little extra food to get her going.

I'm going with Christy. I was thinking that she was the only one to be left at camp by herself. I may be way off, I usually am!

I wonder if whoever put it in there was trying to be nice and share their contraband food?
    I also thought, maybe survivor is messing with them, trying to cause problems by putting food in the barrel.

Whoa, now I am thinking way too much!:rolleyes:

I can't see how any one could have "smuggled" a granola bar with them. Aren't they searched before they head out? If not, why not bring matches or something more substantial like beefstew or soup, or some kind of food/vitamin supplement.

:

Kat

Oh, I just saw your post jodaar. Did they say it was a wrapper? I just assumed it was the actual granola bar.

I really don't know what we're supposed to be looking at. I assumed the white paper in the corner was an empty wrapper. I could be wrong.

I never even considered that Survivor would put that in there just to get them worked up. It's an intriguing possibility, but I doubt they'd do that. Thanks for bringing that idea up, though. With them, you never know.

I wouln't doubt that the woman who makes the biggest stink about it is the one actually responsible.
    It wouldn't be to hard for a woman to sneak in a granolla bar or two. A can of beef stew on the other hand might not be so easy.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I just got a visual of someone sneaking in a can of soup under their clothes. Too funny!

Originally posted by glennajo
    I just got a visual of someone sneaking in a can of soup under their clothes. Too funny!
    Under their clothes? OK, that's way better than what I was thinking. Better mental image.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast