+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 245

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread *Time Zone Spoilers Only*

  1. #231
    FORT Fogey justCoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by dearkate View Post
    I don't understand how Casaya does so well at these challenges!!! They are so dysfunctional. They argue 24/7, but then they work well together in the challenges and don't yell at each other at all.
    I really think it's because LaMina doesn't pull it together. They were ahead by a significant amount, and should have won. Dan and Sally just couldn't do that puzzle. Cirie and Bruce kicked butt on that aspect, but really should not have had that chance since D & S were given such a head start.

  2. #232
    When I'm 64 William13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Seclusion
    Posts
    1,064
    Please tell me that Shane is not going to win. If I thought that he was capable of coherent thought I would be sure that he deliberately set out to look like an idiot on television. He is so annoying and revolting that I would not be suprised to see him with his own show on CBS next year.
    It's hard to believe that Dan was an astronaut. How could he have had so much trouble with that puzzle. I can only think that malnutrition affected him. He seemed like a nice guy and he took his being voted out with a lot of class so I was sorry to see him go, but he really was a weak link.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

  3. #233
    Snoozin' on the beach
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,918
    Quote Originally Posted by William13 View Post
    Please tell me that Shane is not going to win. If I thought that he was capable of coherent thought I would be sure that he deliberately set out to look like an idiot on television. He is so annoying and revolting that I would not be surprised to see him with his own show on CBS next year.
    I don't think he's going to win but I do think he is deliberately creating fake drama to get the camera on him. He's an out of work actor, what better forum to get face time? hardly anyone remembers any of the survivors except the winners. There are a handful that the public will never forget because they made such a spectacle of themselves, like JFP., Shane is fitting right in that category. "They may not like me, but they will always remember me". With so many forgettable people throughout the years, he is making sure he stays in the spotlight long after this season is over.

  4. #234
    Leo
    Leo is offline
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    10,033
    I have to wonder if Sally didn't make a very subtle - but deliberate - job of deliberately losing the challenge. Cirie and Bruce worked very well together; Dan and Sally didn't. It almost seemed like Sally wasn't trying very hard at all. Maybe it's because Sally knew that she was better off losing that IC rather than winning and that her old tribemates Courtney and Danielle might send her to Exile Island and safety.

  5. #235
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    21,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I have to wonder if Sally didn't make a very subtle - but deliberate - job of deliberately losing the challenge. Cirie and Bruce worked very well together; Dan and Sally didn't. It almost seemed like Sally wasn't trying very hard at all. Maybe it's because Sally knew that she was better off losing that IC rather than winning and that her old tribemates Courtney and Danielle might send her to Exile Island and safety.
    That would be a heck of a chance she'd be taking, to assume they would exile her instead of someone else. But then again, she knew she'd be first to go if her tribe lost again. If they won, they'd get to eat...and she'd be safe. I would have been trying my best to solve that thing.

    I think she and Dan just suck at puzzles.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  6. #236
    I Think I Can Dance. Aota Bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,878
    I'm with waywyrd- I doubt Sally threw the challenge intentionally.

    This is shaping up to be a VERY interesting and unpredictable jury!!!! All but one of this group will be on it- sparks should really fly at tribal council.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

  7. #237
    Evil Slash Crazy Miss Filangi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Looking for a place to happen
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene View Post
    I like the Casaya tribe the best. I do like Austin and Sally, but the rest of La Mina have been duds.

    I'm just hoping no alliance is too strong at this point and everything remains unpredictable.
    Me too... and that's probably a safe bet. How great is it to see a tribe full of characters?

    They are such a mess as a tribe, but they seem so supportive of one another at the challenges. Boy will La Mina be surprised when they finally get to the merge!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.


  8. #238
    Cy Young 2010 Mariner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Waiting for Spring
    Posts
    16,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi View Post
    Me too... and that's probably a safe bet. How great is it to see a tribe full of characters?

    They are such a mess as a tribe, but they seem so supportive of one another at the challenges. Boy will La Mina be surprised when they finally get to the merge!
    I'm rewatching it now and it really is hilarious. Assuming there is a merge when we finally get a new episode, La Mina is actually going to be in a better position even though they are down 6-4. The four of them will stick together. The scene with Aras lying down in the shelter after last week's tribal council and Cirie cuddled up with her head on his chest on one side and Danielle cuddled up to him on the other side is cracking me up.

    I haven't had time to read a lot of spoilers this time. I'm just going to take a flyer and say that the final seven will be the La Mina four and Aras, Cirie, and Danielle.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

  9. #239
    FORT Fogey maersk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,085
    the final 4 will be:


    terry
    bruce
    shane
    danielle



    thats just my wild guess

  10. #240
    FORT Fogey hot_chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I'm rewatching it now and it really is hilarious. Assuming there is a merge when we finally get a new episode, La Mina is actually going to be in a better position even though they are down 6-4. The four of them will stick together.
    I totally agree. Although La Mina will have 2 less people, I think they'll be in a better position because they will most likely actually stick together. That alliance of four (Aras, Shane, Danielle and Courtney) from Casaya doesn't seem like it will stick together. They are consantly having problems with each other, and can't make decisions. If you look at episode 5, when they were trying to decide who to vote off, they all had different opinions, and changed their minds about who to vote off. Then the four of them ended up voting for 3 different people.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.