+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion Thread *Time Zone Spoilers Only*

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2 View Post
    What the heck is going on that we don't get another episode until 3 weeks?
    March Madness - College Basketball.

It's the annual college basketball tournament. This happens every year on Survivor, except this is the first time that they've actually pre-empted an episode.

I think it's time for college basketball finals or whatever you call it...like we care
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Gah! College basketball on CBS! High School basketball on ABC! I guess I'd better find some DVD's or something!

Is everyone else getting Lost pre-empted next week, or am I just the lucky one?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Announcer promises us some shock and awe next week. I'll believe it when I see it.
    All the stuff that was supposed to happen tonight; the winners messing with the losers (sorry, screwing the pecking order up by sending Sally to Exile doesn't count), or something shocking happening at TC (and wasn't it supposed to be unlike anything that's ever happened?). I have to say when the merge comes along it might get interesting. Terry and Aras will definitely clash since both will want to be the leader.

Someone's going to get hurt? Oh no! Cirie! Watch out for those LEAVES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I think it's time for college basketball finals or whatever you call it...like we care
    Aren't there special channels just for sports? So the rest of us don't have to be bothered by such nonsense?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Aren't there special channels just for sports? So the rest of us don't have to be bothered by such nonsense?
    WHAT a novel concept! Too bad they don't use the sports channels for this kind of thing . . .

Snoozin' on the beach
    Jeff always over-hypes the slightest change in the game. He's got to entice viewers somehow to keep ratings and sponsorship money rolling in. How many times over the years have they made us think something big or exciting will happen and it turns out to be a dud?

I'm not too sorry to see Dan go. By my count it was 3 challenges where he made significant mistakes. Using his astronaut status to further himself in the game was fine with me, but his delivery was that of a braggart so I don't know why they thought he was a modest guy. Loved the Space Ghost tag for him.

Krom - It looks like you got that medical emergency you predicted last week. I hope you are enjoying the Barry Manilow special on public television.

Pagonging shouldn't be an issue this year, because the bigger team is a dysfunctional mess. At the merge I predict a realignment based on gender with Shane getting his lone wolf wish. I can easily see the men picking off the women first, then Shane and Bruce.

BASKETBALL!!!! BAH

+ Reply to Thread