+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by veejer View Post
    I can't remember when I've laughed so hard at a tribal council and vote. That tribe is a bunch of wackos. I'm liking Cirie more and more each episode. She went from "you're going to be voted out next" to one of the decision makers.
    Agree Smart girl.

I'm sorry, but Bobby let me down last night. He had no business stealing their tribe's wine. What he did was just as bad as what Clarence did back in S3! I have no sympthay that the girls voted Bobby off -- they did the right thing and that's to kick tail! Go Casaya Girls!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

i think the preview of the girls saying they want shane out just proves that next week if they do go to TC, he wont be voted out

in some ways i like aras, in some ways i dont, he seemed to be the only who had any sense to realize they need bobby for challenges, but yet he's so disrespectful, its hard to like aras sometimes

i loved the part where bruce says, "i'd rather be on exile island then be here with courtney!"

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The Bob Dawg must be doing really poorly as a lawyer. He has no charm, no tolerance, he can't even lie. That's what lawyers do. That piss ass apology to his tribemates did it for me. He has no respect for them at all. 'I don't apologize for the act', I apologize that maybe some peoples feeling may have been hurt, (I'm paraphrasing the last part) He wasn't sorry he drank the wine and he would do it again he doesn't care.

This is a social game, with social lies and he refused to play even though he claimed he was a game player in his pregame interview.
    I couldn't believe the vitrioilic parting message of this guy. Even if you don't like your teammates, you need to give the impression you have some social skills. I never did care much for him, and that just sealed the deal.

I could have played it differently, but the truth was I couldn't stomach a lot of these jokers. People at Casaya were bonded together out of weakness and out of desperation. Courtney, Danielle, and Shane--spineless little twerps. All of them. And just being around them made me want to throw up. You know, at least I don't have to be them. I get to be Mr. Bob Dawg.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    The question that I had was what else was Bruce supposed to do to help them build that fire? It already looked like a highway paving crew with three people standing around watching, They only thing missing was someone holding up a shovel. Did they need bruce to be the fourth. Aras just wanted to pick a fight and put Bruce 'in his place'...

Your right, they didn't need Bruce for the fire. That was just a lame excuse Aras used so he could go off on Bruce to show his superiority. I think he was surprised that, not only was he unable to cow Bruce with his nonsense, but Bruce got right back in his face and called him on on the childish comment he made. Aras dropped it real fast when he realized it wasn't gonna work. I wish Bruce had been a little sharper to say "why does it take 4 people to start a fire"?

Aras really acted like an horse's ass this whole episode. "I'm not the oldest one here but sometimes I feel like I am"---translation: "Everyone on this tribe is immature but me, I'm above that". When he went off on Bruce at TC, all I could think of is he's jealous that his tribmates like, trust and (semi) respect Bruce more than they do him. He knows for certain it's true after this TC, by keeping Bruce around and him out of the loop. He tried to make himself look like the good guy, what a crock

Quote Originally Posted by CEO View Post
    The question that I had was what else was Bruce supposed to do to help them build that fire? It already looked like a highway paving crew with three people standing around watching, They only thing missing was someone holding up a shovel. Did they need bruce to be the fourth. Aras just wanted to pick a fight and put Bruce 'in his place'...
    ITA. You already had 3 people building a fire it made not sense. Sure Bruce could have stood around but what would that have contributed???

Quote Originally Posted by ManySkills View Post
    I caught parts of the early morning show, where Bobby was able to present his side of the story.

Someone posted earlier that Bobby didn't try hard to socialize or avoid faux pas like with the 'deuce' and the wine because he knew he was doomed. He confirmed this, saying he was told 10 days previous that he would be kept around for the challenges, then dropped.

Like Cirie, he could have fought his way out of that. Poor game play on his part, poor game play on the part of whoever told him he was doomed - probably Aras (that's my guess)

Bobby said 'Ask yourself why 2 grown mature men would go into an outhouse at night.' He says he and Bruce really WERE forced out, in all ways.

Lastly: Bobby said that Courteny had 4 personalities - 1 was quite nice, 1 was really intolerable.

Someone else on this forum mentioned that it would be hard to bond with these folks. I'd have to agree.

What a dysfunctional bunch of zanies
    That part about him being told he will be dropped I quess after the merge, was that Aras who told him that?? It sounds right. But so what. Cirie should be gone by now but she is fighting to stay and viola she is still here. According to God Aras and his psycho sidekick InSane she was next to go. Just cause you are told you are going doesn't mean that is what will happen. So that was Bob Dawg's excuse. I mean that is what I am hearing, excuses. That is seriously lowering him even more in my eyes and this part I really hate to say is that I am starting to respect how Cirie is playing this game. Believe me I don't want to say it but she is playing and he is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    That part about him being told he will be dropped I quess after the merge, was that Aras who told him that?? It sounds right. But so what. Cirie should be gone by now but she is fighting to stay and viola she is still here. According to God Aras and his psycho sidekick InSane she was next to go. Just cause you are told you are going doesn't mean that is what will happen. So that was Bob Dawg's excuse. I mean that is what I am hearing, excuses. That is seriously lowering him even more in my eyes and this part I really hate to say is that I am starting to respect how Cirie is playing this game. Believe me I don't want to say it but she is playing and he is not.
    He was voted out, you're right he's not.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Maybe they wanted Bruce involved in the firemaking because he's shown he actually can make a fire?
    I felt sorry for Bruce when the voting was done...the Outhouse alliance of Bobby and Bruce didn't even last one vote. Maybe Bobby had had so much wine he didn't remember he made an alliance with Bruce?

Snoozin' on the beach
    If that's the case (wanting his help because he can make fire) Aras has a funny way of asking. "Bruce, we can't get this fire going and your good at it, can you give us a hand?". That's all it took. Instead Aras makes a big production and insulting Bruce. His tongue would snap off rather than admit he couldn't do it and Bruce could.

I wish Bruce would have snapped the snot-nosed Diva like a twig

+ Reply to Thread